Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

155 Interview Questions: 3140 of 155 Sort by

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resource Assistant at Tanner Medical Center Carrollton:

“Why do you want to work at Tanner?”

Oct 15, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant/Recruiting Specialist at Staples:

“I don't remember the questions.”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant at Palm Beach Post:

“They gave me some examples of different situations in the job. This question had three possible answers.”

Oct 4, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources/Recruiter Assistant at Evolution Marketing:

“The manager stated everyone has to start from the bottom. Well, if someone already has a professional career and is developing that, why do they have to go door to door selling Verizon just to be a…”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant at Forever 21:

“What was the most difficult obstacle you have encountered in your past job, and how did you handle it?”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant at Boly Welch Staffing:

“They have a pre-interview test. This consists of word, excel, and powerpoint knowledge. You need a PC to use it and it took me about an hour and a half to complete. While challenging, getting a good…”

Sep 2, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant at Genesee Regional Bank:

“What are you most proud of in your professional career?”

Aug 30, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant at Safariland:

“Most unexpected question was what I loved the most about my last job.”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Goodwill:

“The only thing I remember was if I was ok traveling to Oakland and I said yes because I lived in Hayward. Previously, I was traveling from Hayward to San Francisco.”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant/Human Resources at Aerotek:

“What was your biggest mistake and how did you handle it? What are three things that motivate you to come to work?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Human Resources Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 155 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.