Human Resources Development Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11

Sort by

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Leadership Development Program at Citi:

“None. The hiring manager didn't ask any.”

Jan 27, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Track, Professional Development Program at State Street:

“Please give me a specific example of when you had to use analytical skills to better something.”

Nov 19, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Development Program at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“A situation where you took control of a team to work toward some goal and achieved an ideal result?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dec 15, 2012

Interview Question for Human Resources Ledership Development Program at Cisco Systems:

“How do you handle situations where you disagree with team members and you feel you are not getting your ideas accross?”

Oct 25, 2012

Interview Question for Human Resources Leadership Development Program at Amazon.com:

“Tell me about a time that you had to make a difficult decision without having enough information.”

Mar 2, 2012

“What do you like to do for fun?”

Mar 2, 2012

“3 strengths, 3 weaknesses”

Feb 15, 2012

Interview Question for Human Resource Development Program at SPX:

“Tell me where you see yourself five years from now. What do you hope to accomplish in your career.”

Feb 15, 2012

Interview Question for Human Resource Development Program at SPX:

“Tell me about a time that you had to adapt to something beyond your control and describe the steps you took in adapting to the situation.”

Nov 22, 2009

Interview Question for Human Resources Development Program at Dow Chemical:

“All behavioral questions, easy”