Human Resources Full Time Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Human Resources Full Time Analyst"? See Companies

“asked if I had ever made a mistake - when I said yes I'm sure I have, saying otherwise would be dishonest, seemed disappointed in that answer.”

“The most difficult question was: "Tell us about your experience managing a personnel situation that had a potential legal impact. What role did you play? With whom did you consult? What was the…”

“Why do you feel you are suitable for this role?”

“Why do you want to choose this career as BA when you have been doing QA lead work in the previous jobs”

“Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or customer. What was the issue, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?”

“None. Pretty basic”

“How do you reconcile an analyst position when you are so passionate about training?”

“Most challenging task that fell a little short of what you had hoped?”

“I was asked for my current company's EBITDA. Considering they are a private company, I felt ashamed I was even asked, considering I have no reason to provide it.”

“Asking me to translate some job titles from English to one of the other languages that I speak...it was funny and caught me offguard”

110 of 48 Interview Questions