i3 Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

CRA II Interview

CRA II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at i3 Research in May 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews: 1 with HR and 1 with a Regional Manager. 1 Final Face-to-Face interview via skype. Positive experience.

Interview Question – Why leaving the corrent position...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

CRA II Interview

CRA II

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at i3 Research in June 2010.

Interview Details – Two recruiter interviews, one manager interview and the Hiring Manager/Director interview via Skype. After the final interview, they gave me a job offer within an hour. The whole process took 4 days, everyone was personable and interesting and actually made the interviews feel like a conversation telling me about them and the company and wanting to know about me without sounding dry or reading from a script. They made me feel comfortable and valued before I even got a job offer. I had interviewed with two other CROs in the previous 2 weeks, one was excrutiating and one was dry and boring. I3 made you excited to want to work with them.

Interview Question – Regarding being detail-orientated, describe an occasion when you missed something major that needed corrective action and more than missing some incomplete headers or a typo   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to negotiate, they offered me $5000 more than I asked for and $15000 more than the job offer I had received 3 days prior with another CRO for the same position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for i3 Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at i3 Research CRA II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by i3 Research employees and interview candidates.