i3 Research

2.4

Clinical Regulatory Document Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at i3 Research in May 2009.

They wanted to know more about the experience I will bring to the company

Interview Questions
    • Have you had been a difficult situation where you have three clients that have the same deadline and you have a conflict of interests.   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at i3 Research in April 2011.

Good
    Nice questions

Interview Questions
    • They asked my difficult faced in my carrier   View Answer
    Good

Medical Editor Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at i3 Research in September 2010.

When I interviewed, i3 was a division of United Healthcare, so the process may have changed. I was interviewed briefly by a recruiter, then by an assistant director, and then by a senior editor. The interviews were very conversational in nature. I didn't feel as though I had to prove much related to my experience; mostly, I felt as though the interviewers were trying to determine whether I would be a good fit and whether I would be suited to a full-time telecommuting position.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you think you can manage your time if you're working from home instead of in an office where your manager can see you?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate salary to a small degree, and they were very flexible regarding my start date. At the time I was deciding whether to accept the position, my mother was hospitalized and I was concerned that this would be a distraction for starting a new job. They were very sympathetic and allowed me to postpone my start date for one month. I had one week to accept or decline the offer, and after accepting, I was required to take a drug test within 48 hours.

SAS Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at i3 Research in June 2010.

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

CRA II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at i3 Research in June 2010.

Two recruiter interviews, one manager interview and the Hiring Manager/Director interview via Skype. After the final interview, they gave me a job offer within an hour. The whole process took 4 days, everyone was personable and interesting and actually made the interviews feel like a conversation telling me about them and the company and wanting to know about me without sounding dry or reading from a script. They made me feel comfortable and valued before I even got a job offer. I had interviewed with two other CROs in the previous 2 weeks, one was excrutiating and one was dry and boring. I3 made you excited to want to work with them.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding being detail-orientated, describe an occasion when you missed something major that needed corrective action and more than missing some incomplete headers or a typo   Answer Question
    Didn't need to negotiate, they offered me $5000 more than I asked for and $15000 more than the job offer I had received 3 days prior with another CRO for the same position.

CRA II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at i3 Research in May 2010.

Two phone interviews: 1 with HR and 1 with a Regional Manager. 1 Final Face-to-Face interview via skype. Positive experience.

Study Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at i3 Research in May 2010.

I had worked for i3 previously therefore they had my HR records available and interview was a formality

Interview Questions
    • Describe a problem you have recently had to overcome at work   Answer Question