i365 Interview Questions

3.5

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at i365 in August 2011.

You interview with everyone that would be potentially above you, as well as with everyone you will be working with. You also have the chance to shadow those in the same position, to make sure it will be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • They asked us to learn as much as we could about the company, and with that limited knowledge, create a presentation and sell them their product.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate, the terms were too good. Though if you had outstanding experience, I am sure negotiation would be a possibility.

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at i365 in August 2011.

The recruiter set very clear expectations for Initial interview: Interview in-person with 2 different sales managers, a 10-15 minute presentation, and another interview with the sales trainer (this last interview turned out to be an informal discussion) all within a 2-3 hour block. They had also told me that I might later meet with a higher-up, regional director on the phone if they saw fit.
    The 2 sales managers were in their late 20's or early 30's, and admittedly they both seemed inexperienced in supervisory roles. Those 2 interviews were 30-45 minutes each, and both of them seemed to go very well for me. After that, the recruiter set me up on a computer in a conference room and had me do my presentation via WebEx to the 2 managers as they were in their offices. While the recruiter was helping load my presentation, he told me that my chances of being hired were pretty good because they were hiring 4-5 and they were only interviewing 8 or so. (Little did I know how untrue this statement would be.) The presentation also seemed to go well, especially considering I previously spent several hours researching the company and preparing the powerpoint. After that I met with the sales trainer, who was an old high school acquaintance. He was a great help throughout the entire process, and I honestly believe he made a great effort on my behalf.
    A couple days later, one of the 2 sales managers called and arranged for me to speak with the regional guy, which I did within a day or so. I really liked this guy's excitement and energy. If hired, it seems my interaction with him would have only been occasionally in person, but a fair amount over the phone. He said I should expect to hear from someone at the local office soon.
    From this point forward they did a terrible job of setting expectations. They added another "interview" with the guy that would have been my outside sales counterpart. I thought this meeting was to be a meet-and-greet to simply understand if we would mesh well. He actually turned out to be the hardest of all of the interviews, hitting me with question after question of "What would you do.." and role plays for nearly a full hour over the phone. He left me just 5 minutes to ask my own questions before he had a "hard break." This guy clearly didn't understand that an interview process is an interview in both directions.
    The worst of the interview process came after all the meetings were done. No one really knew what was going on at this point. First I contacted the original recruiter, who told me to call the sales trainer. Then the sales trainer told me to call the sales manager. I tried for two weeks to reach this sales manager with phone calls and emails and he NEVER responded. (Unfortunately, my situation was not unique. I know someone else that interviewed and he couldn't get them to respond either.) After this very unprofessional lack of communication, I finally rescinded my application in an email to the manager with the trainer, regional guy and outside sales rep cc'd. It was then that the sales manager finally responded and made excuses that there was some confusion on their part about who was supposed to contact me.
    The company seems like a good one, but getting thru the interview process is a lot harder than reading my diatribe here...

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at i365 in December 2010.

I was contacted by an HR Rep after posting my resume on Monster.com. I completed a phone interview, and was told the supervisor I would be assisting would call me. Two days later, I had a second phone interview with that manager. He then scheduled another phone interview with another member of the team for the next day. Two hours after that interview, I got a call from HR proposing employment. I was hired sight unseen.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a person that was not your manager handed you a stack of papers and said, 'I need 15 copies of these within 30 min - just put them on my desk.' and then, rushed off?   View Answer
    They asked me what pay range I was expecting. I asked them the range they were considering, and it was in my high range. I stated a rate and they accepted.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at i365 in January 2009.

The process was priimarly done over the phone. I was contacted by a recruiter and then passed onto a sales manager for a further phone interview. All in all I had 4 phone interviews and no 1:1 or face to face. I was hired over the phone. I had to do a lot of research on my own to gather the necessary information to make a decision without meeting someone in person. All in all it worked out.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview question. Primarly personality based to make sure it was a good fit.   Answer Question

Worked for i365? Contribute to the Community!