i365

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative
Charleston, WV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at i365 in August 2011.

Interview Details – You interview with everyone that would be potentially above you, as well as with everyone you will be working with. You also have the chance to shadow those in the same position, to make sure it will be a good fit.

Interview Question – They asked us to learn as much as we could about the company, and with that limited knowledge, create a presentation and sell them their product.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, the terms were too good. Though if you had outstanding experience, I am sure negotiation would be a possibility.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for i365? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at i365 Territory Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by i365 employees and interview candidates.