iAcquire Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015
Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.0

Outreach Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at iAcquire.

I met with Anita Malik for about 30 minutes and she offered me the job. No references, no verification. She seemed very aloof and had no idea what to really ask me. I was quickly handed off to another woman who seemed to have no idea how to properly interview people. The whole process was very strange.

Marketing Research Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at iAcquire.

I missed the phone call but was so lucky that the recruiter gave me a second chance. The interviewer is the team manager, he speaks quite fast. Self introduction questions, followed by resume questions, then some questions about skills.

Content Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at iAcquire in May 2012.

i was asked to come back for the second interview with the VP and the person I interviewed with the first time. I showed up before my interview time with no one to know what was going on. The interviewer was not there nor answering his phone. Instead, I interviewed with another associate who believed I was on the first interview. After telling him I was on the second interview, it led to an uncomfortable and unprepared interview process. I left feeling confused and disappointed that a proper interview could not have been given - yet wouldn't want to work for such an unorganized company.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question