iBAHN

2.5

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at iBAHN.

The process has changed somewhat but when I was hired. There was a panel of managers and engineers that sat and drilled me on various technical questions. They had an immediate need and so the whole process was short-cut. After the technical interview I met with senior management to discuss the company and get their blessing.

Interview Questions
    Bot much unfortunately the I was able to bump the salary slightly nut other variables like vacation were off the table.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at iBAHN in July 2010.

I've been recommended by a friend for this job. The hiring process took about 3 weeks to complete. two interviews had been made. one with senior engineer, the other with the department manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to leave your current job and join us?   View Answer
    No negotiations, It was fixed

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iBAHN in February 2010.

No big deal, one of the seniors or managers of the department will meet the candidate and asks him about some networking stuff -CCNA questions in general- to make sure he just have a good background.... But no certification or high experience are needed.

What's important the most is the English language skill ... It have to be very good no less than that cause candidate will deal with tourism environment.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing .... A fair background at networking only is needed.

Plus very goo conversational skills in English.

View Answer
    Just make sure your start salary won't be less than 2000 LE.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iBAHN in July 2009.

Casual first interview discussing technical knowledge and personal motivation
    Second interview meeting department manager.