iBAHN

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at iBAHN.

Interview Details – The process has changed somewhat but when I was hired. There was a panel of managers and engineers that sat and drilled me on various technical questions. They had an immediate need and so the whole process was short-cut. After the technical interview I met with senior management to discuss the company and get their blessing.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Was moderately tough interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bot much unfortunately the I was able to bump the salary slightly nut other variables like vacation were off the table.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at iBAHN in February 2010.

Interview Details – No big deal, one of the seniors or managers of the department will meet the candidate and asks him about some networking stuff -CCNA questions in general- to make sure he just have a good background.... But no certification or high experience are needed.

What's important the most is the English language skill ... It have to be very good no less than that cause candidate will deal with tourism environment.

Interview Question – Nothing .... A fair background at networking only is needed.

Plus very goo conversational skills in English.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just make sure your start salary won't be less than 2000 LE.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iBAHN in July 2009.

Interview Details – Casual first interview discussing technical knowledge and personal motivation
Second interview meeting department manager.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iBAHN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iBAHN interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by iBAHN employees and interview candidates.