iBasis

iBasis Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at iBasis

Network Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at iBasis.

It was like 6 people interviewed and among them 5 rounds are technical and one is hr. The uncertainty is that they won't ask you the questions that are in job requirements. One technical round is very informal and impolite.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at iBasis.

1st Interview - HR Person, 2nd- Set of Interviews - Hiring manager, Co-worker, VP

Interview Questions
    • What business case do you like the most during your master degree and why?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iBasis in February 2013.

No phone screen. Initial interview with HR and hiring manager. Pretty straight forward interview questions, surrounding strengths and weaknesses, what I'm looking for in a company. Both people were very pleasant and easy to talk with.
    2nd interview with higher mgmt, again very easy to communicate with. The fact that their GP retention is so low, so more focus on volume, left me a little uneasy for longevity of the company, or future growth.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questionnaire, self reflection on why they should hire me.   Answer Question

Key Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at iBasis.

I submitted my resume in person at the office. I was called in for an initial interview with a manager and a supervisor. They were very nice and asked standard interview questions. Then I was interviewed again by another manager who was also very nice. I was called for a 3rd interview on a later day with the VP. That was maybe the hardest part. I was asked very technical questions and since it was my first telecoms job I think it wasn't so great. I thought i had lost the opportunity after the interview but i was later told that the VP was impressed. I guess my personality and honesty took me through.

Not much room to negotiate but I asked. Always ask!