iCardiac Technologies

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Support Specialist Interview

Project Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iCardiac Technologies.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with upper management. Then I came in for an in-person interview. It was fairly in-depth with 3 people interviewing me first and then two after. They asked a lot of questions about my background, what I was looking for, what I knew about the company.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in a news headline (5 words or less)   Answer Question

Data Operations Specialist Interview

Data Operations Specialist
Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at iCardiac Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then got called in for in person interviews. Sat in the conference room and had 3 different interviews with 3 different groups.

Interview Question – Besides what is on your resume why should we hire you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher wage. Management was very understanding.

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Rochester, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at iCardiac Technologies in August 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview, ask a lot of behavior questions.

Interview Question – Why you are interested in our compay   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iCardiac Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iCardiac Technologies interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by iCardiac Technologies employees and interview candidates.