iCore

www.icore.com

iCore Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at iCore in October 2010.

A COMPLETE WASTE!!! DON'T BOTHER. They have a glorified 4 step interview process. You must advance to each round. First you meet with the manager of the department you're looking to work in. Then you come back to meet one on one with several members of the executive management team (C-Level execs). If you pass that then you come back and do an all day tag along with a person in their office that is already a part of the team you're seeking to join. The last and final step is to meet with the CEO. I found their staff, including management, to be extremely self absorbed. The manager over the department was dishonest. They string you along. They told me I had the job and then crickets......no response on when to complete new hire paperwork, salary info, start date, etc. After 3 weeks of hearing absolutely nothing (and both I and the recruiter were following up almost daily with phone calls), the manager finally EMAILED and said someone internally came at the last minute and wanted the job....after all that time. For over a month I wasted time, energy, gas, parking fees, etc going back and forth to their office-all for absolutely nothing.

Interview Questions

They told me I had the job, but never made me an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for iCore

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at iCore in February 2009.

iCore has a very detailed 4 step interview process. During this time you interview w/multiple managers in the oprganization (specifically ones you would be dealing with). You spend a day in the field to give you a real life taste of how a typical day would go. Final interview is with the CEO. Overall, had enjoyed the process. Instead of jumping blindly into a new company, I got to see how everyone interacts and the overall corporate culture. It gave me the ability to see for my self if I could spend my days at this company.

Interview Questions
    • What is your 90 day plan for your job position (goals, steps to achieve, timeframe)?   Answer Question