iCorps Technologies

iCorps Technologies Interview Questions

2.9

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at iCorps Technologies in May 2014.

Applies online and received an interview request within a week. I called the recruiter at the appointed date/time, waited on the line for about 5 minutes. When receptionist came back on line, I was asked to request a new appointment date/time as the recruiter had had a last-minute issue come up. Sent said email for a second appointment, called again at the agreed-upon date/time, waited on the line again for about 5 minutes, and was again asked to reschedule by the receptionist. Of course, by this time I wasn't really interested in the job anymore.

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Interview process was one interview. The office building was okay but the location was not the most accessible for most students in the city. I did not end up getting the internship and I felt it was rude that the decline email was sent from the receptionist and not HR. Simple questions and nothing difficult. Not sure what they were looking for. Place looked overall sad and boring.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know or like about IT field.   View Answer

IT Co-Op Interview

Got called in for an on-site interview. The location is a bit difficult to get to. The sidewalks are cut off, so you either need to take the shuttle to get there or drive there. And all the side doors are locked, so you can only enter through the main entrance. Make sure you give yourself time to look up the place and get their early, so you have time to figure out how to get there. The interview itself was pretty straightforward. I spoke with two different people, the HR and the director of the technology department.

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iCorps Technologies in March 2014.

A recruiter from iCorps contacted me after finding my resume, she invited me to set up a pre-screen phone call. The HR asked basic questions about my work history, my salary and salary expectations and my work profile what i was doing and etc... Ten minutes of Call.

The next day I received email from HR for an onsite interview with her, director of technologies and maybe phone interview with a Senior consultant on the same day if available if not later she said. I was schedule for and the location was quite easy to find, since she provided me landmarks. The Interview lasted for 30 to 45 minutes. Met with HR and Director of Technology and again HR came and asked if any other questions I had. Then it ended. Again the next day I got an email saying they could schedule an phone interview with an senior consultant. In three days had a phone interview and the same evening got an email saying he was impressed and all of a sudden a new story. She said there is one more round of Lab test and she email me the lab test and said to send it by a time. And said will then say what is the next process.

I was Okay and still did my Lab test and email her before the time. Two days passed and there was no response from them. So i emailed her asking if she received and if they have looked into the lab test. And that evening she emailed saying I did not pass the test and they are taking some other candidate.

The crazy thing which i found was they did not review my lab test at all. Since it was in SharePoint and as per the request of the lab test if they look into my lab test and make any changes they will get email notification to a person. Which before sending I was sure everything was working fine, but after a day when I checked the lab test I found the last changes was done by me and after which there was no changes or test done. Hence it was very clear that they just needed a reason to say no. The only thing which I don't understand is if they were not interested in the position they could have said no during phone interview or before, why waste time in telling to do lab test and then saying no. That was really Stupid.

I guess they are really crazy or they themselves are not sure what to do.

Anyways crazy people let them enjoy

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected round of interview. Always lab test is conducted first and they phone interview with senior consultant or any, but here it was opposite. And the next crazy thing is Lab test for 3 plus years of experience person. I was really shocked when they told me about Lab test   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at iCorps Technologies.

It began with an hr screening and only asked me 4 questions before asking what was my desired salary. She right off the bat said yeah that's way too much and said ideally they wanted to pay 20k less than what I asked. Kind of an insult and way low balled. The only reason I considered still taking it was the training. Later on I found out through a friend who previously held a similar position there said the training is no different than if you work at any other it or tech company.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever set up an exchange server   View Answer

Operation Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Went through an agency who told me not to wear heels. Next I had an interview with HR to see if I was qualified.. Then the Operations Director (who I would be working closely with) and my potential boss, COO. HR came back after my last interview and offered me the position on the spot. They are looking for talented hard working people with ownership skills!

Interview Questions
    The job listing was low but I applied anyways and figured I could negotiate at the time. HR asked me my salary requirement and I gave them a realistic number. They came back and offered me the low end of what I asked but about 10K more then posted on the job board.

Associate Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Received a letter from HR invited to a phone 5 minute pre interview phone call. Called the office , waited 10 minutes for the interviewer to come on, person answering the phone was short and not friendly.the interviewer came on, asked 3 questions. Worst interview ever, sounded like it was being recorded, Interviewer had no personality at all, very mechanical reading from a script, Whole call took 5 minutes, never heard anything after that, but I do not feel I missed anything, did not seem like a great place,will not apply again

Interview Questions
    • what appealed to you about our web site and why did you apply with us.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Got called in for an in person interview. Very standard HR interview. Followed up quickly with their response. I got invited for an interview about a week after I applied. Seems like they are picky for this position, the job is posted several times a week on various hiring sites. You need to know about microsoft exchange.

Senior Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at iCorps Technologies in September 2013.

The initial HR interview consists of a skills assessment in which they will require that you know every technology on earth, including the ones that have been shelved or end of support. Certifications are a must, you must have VCP, CCIE, CCNA, CISSP, MCITP, CCNP, Master of Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013, Networking - routing, switches firewalls, Security, Project Management, Database (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL) proficiency, Software development proficiency (scripting etc), Storage proficiency - SANs, EMC, Netapp etc, Webserver skills (IIS/Apache/LAMP), Linux proficiency a plus, OSX - Mac proficiency, Server hardware - Blade servers, desktops, workstations, Network wiring - running cat and fiber, Datacenter build out skills - racking, power distribution, the list goes on.

Interview Questions
    • There are multiple versions of exchange in an environment, 2003, 2007, 2010 all running together, all the servers have all failed, how do you bring everything back up with minimal downtime? They have no redundancy and have not prepared any back ups.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iCorps Technologies in September 2013.

A recruiter from iCorps contacted me after finding my resume on indeed.com, she invited me to set up a pre-screen phone call. Phone call was basic questions - availability, salary history, etc... took all of five minutes.

The next day I received another e-mail asking me to set up a web-cam interview for the following week. Skype interview lasted around half an hour, questions about my educational background (why I wanted a job as a systems consultant after completing a degree in music), specific experience (mostly Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange/Outlook), my web development portfolio, salary requirements, etc... We also talked about the standard career progression for somebody in the role. All and all I felt pretty good after that conversation, and she said she'd be in touch within a few days - the next step would be a Skype or face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.

Never heard anything after that, so I followed up a week later. She responded back that she had recommended me for a third interview, but the hiring manager decided to pass - feedback was that I was a very strong candidate with a polished presentation, and my web development experience could have brought a unique perspective to the team but the fact that I had an undergraduate degree in music and not computer science was a dealbreaker.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you earn a degree in music if you ultimately wanted a position as a consultant?   Answer Question