iCorps Technologies

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Technology and Systems Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at iCorps Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back 10 days later saying they wanted to bring me in for an interview. I first met with an HR Associate and it was a relatively easy interview. I was then asked to come back in for a 2nd interview with the Director of HR, in which I also met a Senior Consultant. Again, it was a pretty easy and no hard questions. After that a remote lab assessment was scheduled. However in the 2nd round interview I was told I'd have to take a pay cut from my current salary, and so I didn't even bother with the remote assessment.

Interview Question – Had to do a remote lab assessment in which you remotely connect into a few of their servers and setup new users. You had to add users in Active Directory, Exchange, and then apply login scripts to different users.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at iCorps Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applies online and received an interview request within a week. I called the recruiter at the appointed date/time, waited on the line for about 5 minutes. When receptionist came back on line, I was asked to request a new appointment date/time as the recruiter had had a last-minute issue come up. Sent said email for a second appointment, called again at the agreed-upon date/time, waited on the line again for about 5 minutes, and was again asked to reschedule by the receptionist. Of course, by this time I wasn't really interested in the job anymore.

Marketing Internship Interview

Marketing Internship
Charlestown, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Interview Details – Interview process was one interview. The office building was okay but the location was not the most accessible for most students in the city. I did not end up getting the internship and I felt it was rude that the decline email was sent from the receptionist and not HR. Simple questions and nothing difficult. Not sure what they were looking for. Place looked overall sad and boring.

Interview Question – What do you know or like about IT field.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Sharepoint Developer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iCorps Technologies in March 2014.

Interview Details – A recruiter from iCorps contacted me after finding my resume, she invited me to set up a pre-screen phone call. The HR asked basic questions about my work history, my salary and salary expectations and my work profile what i was doing and etc... Ten minutes of Call.

The next day I received email from HR for an onsite interview with her, director of technologies and maybe phone interview with a Senior consultant on the same day if available if not later she said. I was schedule for and the location was quite easy to find, since she provided me landmarks. The Interview lasted for 30 to 45 minutes. Met with HR and Director of Technology and again HR came and asked if any other questions I had. Then it ended. Again the next day I got an email saying they could schedule an phone interview with an senior consultant. In three days had a phone interview and the same evening got an email saying he was impressed and all of a sudden a new story. She said there is one more round of Lab test and she email me the lab test and said to send it by a time. And said will then say what is the next process.

I was Okay and still did my Lab test and email her before the time. Two days passed and there was no response from them. So i emailed her asking if she received and if they have looked into the lab test. And that evening she emailed saying I did not pass the test and they are taking some other candidate.

The crazy thing which i found was they did not review my lab test at all. Since it was in SharePoint and as per the request of the lab test if they look into my lab test and make any changes they will get email notification to a person. Which before sending I was sure everything was working fine, but after a day when I checked the lab test I found the last changes was done by me and after which there was no changes or test done. Hence it was very clear that they just needed a reason to say no. The only thing which I don't understand is if they were not interested in the position they could have said no during phone interview or before, why waste time in telling to do lab test and then saying no. That was really Stupid.

I guess they are really crazy or they themselves are not sure what to do.

Anyways crazy people let them enjoy

Interview Question – Unexpected round of interview. Always lab test is conducted first and they phone interview with senior consultant or any, but here it was opposite. And the next crazy thing is Lab test for 3 plus years of experience person. I was really shocked when they told me about Lab test   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

IT Co-Op

Interviewed at iCorps Technologies

Interview Details – Got called in for an on-site interview. The location is a bit difficult to get to. The sidewalks are cut off, so you either need to take the shuttle to get there or drive there. And all the side doors are locked, so you can only enter through the main entrance. Make sure you give yourself time to look up the place and get their early, so you have time to figure out how to get there. The interview itself was pretty straightforward. I spoke with two different people, the HR and the director of the technology department.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iCorps Technologies in September 2013.

Interview Details – A recruiter from iCorps contacted me after finding my resume on indeed.com, she invited me to set up a pre-screen phone call. Phone call was basic questions - availability, salary history, etc... took all of five minutes.

The next day I received another e-mail asking me to set up a web-cam interview for the following week. Skype interview lasted around half an hour, questions about my educational background (why I wanted a job as a systems consultant after completing a degree in music), specific experience (mostly Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange/Outlook), my web development portfolio, salary requirements, etc... We also talked about the standard career progression for somebody in the role. All and all I felt pretty good after that conversation, and she said she'd be in touch within a few days - the next step would be a Skype or face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.

Never heard anything after that, so I followed up a week later. She responded back that she had recommended me for a third interview, but the hiring manager decided to pass - feedback was that I was a very strong candidate with a polished presentation, and my web development experience could have brought a unique perspective to the team but the fact that I had an undergraduate degree in music and not computer science was a dealbreaker.

Interview Question – Why did you earn a degree in music if you ultimately wanted a position as a consultant?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Interview Details – It began with an hr screening and only asked me 4 questions before asking what was my desired salary. She right off the bat said yeah that's way too much and said ideally they wanted to pay 20k less than what I asked. Kind of an insult and way low balled. The only reason I considered still taking it was the training. Later on I found out through a friend who previously held a similar position there said the training is no different than if you work at any other it or tech company.

Interview Question – Have you ever set up an exchange server   View Answer

Operation Coordinator Interview

Operation Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Interview Details – Went through an agency who told me not to wear heels. Next I had an interview with HR to see if I was qualified.. Then the Operations Director (who I would be working closely with) and my potential boss, COO. HR came back after my last interview and offered me the position on the spot. They are looking for talented hard working people with ownership skills!

Interview Question – Very standard questions about job skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job listing was low but I applied anyways and figured I could negotiate at the time. HR asked me my salary requirement and I gave them a realistic number. They came back and offered me the low end of what I asked but about 10K more then posted on the job board.

Associate Technology Associate Interview

Associate Technology Associate
Boston, MA

Interview Details – Received a letter from HR invited to a phone 5 minute pre interview phone call. Called the office , waited 10 minutes for the interviewer to come on, person answering the phone was short and not friendly.the interviewer came on, asked 3 questions. Worst interview ever, sounded like it was being recorded, Interviewer had no personality at all, very mechanical reading from a script, Whole call took 5 minutes, never heard anything after that, but I do not feel I missed anything, did not seem like a great place,will not apply again

Interview Question – what appealed to you about our web site and why did you apply with us.   Answer Question

Charlestown, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iCorps Technologies.

Interview Details – Got called in for an in person interview. Very standard HR interview. Followed up quickly with their response. I got invited for an interview about a week after I applied. Seems like they are picky for this position, the job is posted several times a week on various hiring sites. You need to know about microsoft exchange.

Interview Question – What are your three best non-technical skills?   Answer Question

Worked for iCorps Technologies? Contribute to the Community!