iDirect Technologies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iDirect Technologies in September 2010.

Initial contact after an online application was over email. HR person asked to schedule a phone screening interview as I was a good match for the position.
In about a week a have received a call directly from the hiring manager. We discussed my skills, area of expertise and what I can do for the company.

Interview consisted of a multiple 1:1 sessions with hiring managers and peer interviews. It took at least 2 hours and 6 different people showed up in the meeting room.

Everything was on the professional level. All questions were directly related to the position and included informal skills test and personality assessment.

Interview Questions
You need to ask as much as you can imagine. The company is willing to pay for a good candidate.