iEnergizer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iEnergizer.

Very cliche interview questions. Including but not limited to outlook on future, skills, what would you do in x scenario. etc, etc. They obviously like for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to use soft skills effectively. In the end, the interview is easy (most CSR interviews generally are). I aced it without breaking a sweat.

Game Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in February 2015.

Hiring process is pretty easy. First, written test & then personal interview,if you are selected then salary will be discussed. HR does not give hard time while interviewing.Just have to be little patient because the whole process takes a lot of time.

Interview Questions
    Salary was little less than i expected but as i am a fresher, i accepted it anyway.

Csrm Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in September 2014.

Hiring process is not organized, it takes them ages to conduct interview, you have to wait atleast for 2 hours in queue to get to the 1st round of interview, after that if you are luck you will have to wait only 1 hour more, and they don't ask an hard questions simply they ask tell me abut yourself, that's it.

Interview Questions
    • I was hired for Samsung Premium Process and the question I remember was "What would you do if you are asked by a customer when he will get his phone back or get his product completely repaired, and the part that is needed to repair it has to come from other country and the customer is a esteemed customer like GM of BMW India or Microsoft India what would u do in that case"   View Answer
    Take The Offer but negotiate the salary and take it in written that they fullfill your claims if u have any, i had bad experience as they didn't settle my claims.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in March 2014.

I had came for the interview and my resume was sent to the other hr team. The had handed over a questionnaire at the beginning asking about all the possible details they can ask. Seems illogical because may be they would not have selected me or I would have denied the offer letter then the questionnaire would be of no use to them. Then they had given me other paper for checking my language competency which I had filled and submitted thereafter called for face to face round with process manager. Then I was offered

Interview Questions
    • Why would you not prefer visiting <a place in northern India>?   View Answer

Executive Customer Service- Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in September 2013.

Longsome and frustrting process in which what you want doesn't really matter. The interview is dominated by the interviewer and you don't get to say much. It's like an assembly line in which the interviewer just inspects you and puts a label on you.

Backend Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in June 2012.

imp thing are english and how u present ur self...

Interview Questions
    • tell me about urself?   View Answer
    • they asked me whether i wud be able to give time in night or not   View Answer

it didn't have that much time as they demanded...i was looking it as a part time job.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in June 2012.

They specialize in hiring physical, speech and occupational therapists. So, Their screening process looks like this:
    1) They accept resumes,
    2) They take us out to lunch for a face-to-face interview and immediately "surprise" us with a competency test.
    3) After we have finished, they go over our answers with us and discuss any incorrect answers. This gives them insight into how we handles being wrong, and it is an incredible judge of character.
    4) If we makes a passing score on the test, they continue the interview.

This process has worked extremely well for the company!

Salary

Game Advisor and Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in January 2012.

Personal Interview
    Final HR 1:1 Round
    Salary and other Details Discussion

No Negotiations.

Quality Tester, Game Testing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in June 2011.

Resume should clearly depict your skills suitable for the job , like here game testing so you should know a lot of information about the games.
    Then in the first round there was an face to face interview with the HR. After clearing that there is an article writing on one of the various topic provided to check your grammar.
    then there is an round with an HR of the Gaming department who would ask questions about the various games you have played , and how well you remember the characters and stuffs about the game.
    Then in the last round you will be given 30 minutes to play a game then few MCQ's will be given on that game.

Interview Questions
    as the salary is fixed in this particular job cause you are hired for first 3 months on stipend basis.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

interviewed at iEnergizer in May 2011.

A HR round and then a written interview to check your writing skills at last a final round with Operational department of the concerning process.

Interview Questions

Looking for something better.