iEnergizer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had came for the interview and my resume was sent to the other hr team. The had handed over a questionnaire at the beginning asking about all the possible details they can ask. Seems illogical because may be they would not have selected me or I would have denied the offer letter then the questionnaire would be of no use to them. Then they had given me other paper for checking my language competency which I had filled and submitted thereafter called for face to face round with process manager. Then I was offered

Interview Question – Why would you not prefer visiting <a place in northern India>?   View Answer

Executive Customer Service- Technical Support Interview

Executive Customer Service- Technical Support
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in September 2013.

Interview Details – Longsome and frustrting process in which what you want doesn't really matter. The interview is dominated by the interviewer and you don't get to say much. It's like an assembly line in which the interviewer just inspects you and puts a label on you.

SME Interview

SME
Noida (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at iEnergizer in January 2009.

Interview Details – by interview conduacted by HR

Interview Question – why do we hire you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salery

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Noida (India)

I interviewed at iEnergizer in May 2011.

Interview Details – A HR round and then a written interview to check your writing skills at last a final round with Operational department of the concerning process.

Interview Question – No such question.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Looking for something better.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iEnergizer in August 2010.

Interview Details – First of all I submitted the CV at the reception desk, after waiting for a while a HR guy called up my name and asked to wait in a different section of the interview zone. The first round was by a HR representative who asked for the introduction and further personal details like education, experience and stuffs like that and noticed the verbal skills then gave me a form to fill up and submit back. and then there was a 2nd round of interview by another girl from HR, she also interviewed for around 15 minutes asking in details regarding my education, family background and all. Again I was asked to wait further ore minutes. Then I was called for the operations round in which I had to face the questions from process manager in which they had decided to push in. He also checked my communication and and checked my confidence level and even also asked me to demonstrate my skills by giving me a situation of a salesman to sell a particular stuff. It ended here and they called for the salary discussion and offered me the job.

Interview Question – The situation given by the process manager in operations round to sell a product.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in June 2012.

Interview Details – They specialize in hiring physical, speech and occupational therapists. So, Their screening process looks like this:
1) They accept resumes,
2) They take us out to lunch for a face-to-face interview and immediately "surprise" us with a competency test.
3) After we have finished, they go over our answers with us and discuss any incorrect answers. This gives them insight into how we handles being wrong, and it is an incredible judge of character.
4) If we makes a passing score on the test, they continue the interview.

This process has worked extremely well for the company!

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary

Game Advisor and Technical Support Interview

Game Advisor and Technical Support
New Delhi (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in January 2012.

Interview Details – Personal Interview
English Communication
Writing Skills
Operations Round
Job Acknowledgement
Job Skills Round
Final HR 1:1 Round
Salary and other Details Discussion

Interview Question – How can a Computer Lagging be reduced to minimum?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations.

Backend Process Interview

Backend Process
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in June 2012.

Interview Details – imp thing are english and how u present ur self...

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – it didn't have that much time as they demanded...i was looking it as a part time job.

Quality Tester, Game Testing Interview

Quality Tester, Game Testing

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in June 2011.

Interview Details – Resume should clearly depict your skills suitable for the job , like here game testing so you should know a lot of information about the games.
Then in the first round there was an face to face interview with the HR. After clearing that there is an article writing on one of the various topic provided to check your grammar.
then there is an round with an HR of the Gaming department who would ask questions about the various games you have played , and how well you remember the characters and stuffs about the game.
Then in the last round you will be given 30 minutes to play a game then few MCQ's will be given on that game.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – as the salary is fixed in this particular job cause you are hired for first 3 months on stipend basis.

Game Tester (Temp) Interview

Game Tester (Temp)
Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at iEnergizer in October 2010.

Interview Details – The Hiring Process Includes several rounds like

Personality Test
IQ Test
Writing and Communication Test
Skill Test
1:1 Interview

Interview Question – What is the difference between a Game play and Game Study   View Answer

Worked for iEnergizer? Contribute to the Community!