iEnergizer

iEnergizer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iEnergizer.

Very cliche interview questions. Including but not limited to outlook on future, skills, what would you do in x scenario. etc, etc. They obviously like for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to use soft skills effectively. In the end, the interview is easy (most CSR interviews generally are). I aced it without breaking a sweat.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in March 2014.

I had came for the interview and my resume was sent to the other hr team. The had handed over a questionnaire at the beginning asking about all the possible details they can ask. Seems illogical because may be they would not have selected me or I would have denied the offer letter then the questionnaire would be of no use to them. Then they had given me other paper for checking my language competency which I had filled and submitted thereafter called for face to face round with process manager. Then I was offered

Interview Questions
    • Why would you not prefer visiting <a place in northern India>?   View Answer

Executive Customer Service- Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in September 2013.

Longsome and frustrting process in which what you want doesn't really matter. The interview is dominated by the interviewer and you don't get to say much. It's like an assembly line in which the interviewer just inspects you and puts a label on you.

Backend Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in June 2012.

imp thing are english and how u present ur self...

Interview Questions
    • tell me about urself?   View Answer
    • they asked me whether i wud be able to give time in night or not   View Answer

it didn't have that much time as they demanded...i was looking it as a part time job.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in June 2012.

They specialize in hiring physical, speech and occupational therapists. So, Their screening process looks like this:
    1) They accept resumes,
    2) They take us out to lunch for a face-to-face interview and immediately "surprise" us with a competency test.
    3) After we have finished, they go over our answers with us and discuss any incorrect answers. This gives them insight into how we handles being wrong, and it is an incredible judge of character.
    4) If we makes a passing score on the test, they continue the interview.

This process has worked extremely well for the company!

Salary

Game Advisor and Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in January 2012.

Personal Interview
    Final HR 1:1 Round
    Salary and other Details Discussion

No Negotiations.

Quality Tester, Game Testing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in June 2011.

Resume should clearly depict your skills suitable for the job , like here game testing so you should know a lot of information about the games.
    Then in the first round there was an face to face interview with the HR. After clearing that there is an article writing on one of the various topic provided to check your grammar.
    then there is an round with an HR of the Gaming department who would ask questions about the various games you have played , and how well you remember the characters and stuffs about the game.
    Then in the last round you will be given 30 minutes to play a game then few MCQ's will be given on that game.

Interview Questions
    as the salary is fixed in this particular job cause you are hired for first 3 months on stipend basis.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

interviewed at iEnergizer in May 2011.

A HR round and then a written interview to check your writing skills at last a final round with Operational department of the concerning process.

Interview Questions

Looking for something better.

Game Tester (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at iEnergizer in October 2010.

The Hiring Process Includes several rounds like

Personality Test
    IQ Test
    Writing and Communication Test
    Skill Test
    1:1 Interview

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a Game play and Game Study   View Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iEnergizer in August 2010.

First of all I submitted the CV at the reception desk, after waiting for a while a HR guy called up my name and asked to wait in a different section of the interview zone. The first round was by a HR representative who asked for the introduction and further personal details like education, experience and stuffs like that and noticed the verbal skills then gave me a form to fill up and submit back. and then there was a 2nd round of interview by another girl from HR, she also interviewed for around 15 minutes asking in details regarding my education, family background and all. Again I was asked to wait further ore minutes. Then I was called for the operations round in which I had to face the questions from process manager in which they had decided to push in. He also checked my communication and and checked my confidence level and even also asked me to demonstrate my skills by giving me a situation of a salesman to sell a particular stuff. It ended here and they called for the salary discussion and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The situation given by the process manager in operations round to sell a product.   Answer Question