iFS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iFS in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted through phone. My current work experience and my role in the organisation was discussed. The job description roles and responsibilities was communicated through mail. I was offered the package and asked to revert. In response to my reply official Job Offer was sent in a weeks time through e-mail

Interview Question – How early can u join the Company ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iFS in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the talent aquisition team member as they found my cv on the jobseeker website and invited for an interview. At the interview I had a short test )5 questions) then manager and director went through my cv..

Interview Question – What goals would you st for your employee   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't like the remuneration package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iFS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iFS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by iFS employees and interview candidates.