iGATE Interview Questions in India

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.9

222 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at iGATE in January 2014.

I attended this interview process in BMS College of Engineering Bangalore.This interview process contained 3 rounds-1)Aptitude test 2)Technical interview 3)HR interview. In this Interview process I cleared both Aptitude and Technical rounds, after that i gave HR interview.HR people still keep my result in waiting.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions.Technical interviewer asked basic question of c,write a program to linear search,binary search,linked list.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at iGATE in April 2011.

clean and straight as you get . Expects technical skills more than anything for experienced. Remaining depends on your luck. Transparent process like any other company. I'm currently not associated with igate , dont know the current status.

decent

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at iGATE in January 2012.

There will be 3 rounds process for interview 1) Technical Round 2) Manager Round 3) HR

In technical round - Some basic and tough questions asked me. In Manager round - Basic Question like projects and personal details.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Round little bit tough and remaining round will be easy.   Answer Question
    I didn't get expected offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iGATE.

Total Interview process is 3 rounds. Started with Technical Discussion followed by Manager Round and HR Discussion. In the technical round they were asking to test my programing and analytical skills. In managerial round they asked the general questions related to Personal and Professional. HR discussion was salary discussion.

Technical Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at iGATE.

The technical interview was a telephonic round. The questions they asked was specific to the technology for which they interviewed. Once i cleared the technical round i was asked to attend the manager Round which dealt with my current role in the organization followd by HR round

Interview Questions
    • Explain the Most complex solution that you have created?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at iGATE.

It was a campus hire.
    All eligible students were given a test which had basic quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal questions. pretty easy but you need to manage time.
    Results were announced in an hour.
    Next was technical interview. The questions they ask basically depends on the interviewer. I was asked a lot of technical questions mostly programming, puzzles and given different scenarios to test how I handle difficult situations. It lasted about 30-40 mins I guess.
    Soon after that I was sent for the HR interview. There was no elimination in the tech interview round.
    HR included questions like tell me about yourself, why igate, questions on my strength and weaknesses. Examples of why I thought that they were my strengths and alot of questions like that. Then she discussed the the location and the timings of work and thats it.
    i got the offer letter after a month.

Interview Questions
    • A puzzle on filling water in cups. Sorry I don't remember the whole thing.   Answer Question

Systems Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at iGATE in December 2013.

It was a good and decent interview. I got selected and waited for my offer letter but at the last minuet they said i was rejected and cancelled my offer letter

SSE Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at iGATE.

one day and 3 rounds of discussion , technical, Manager and HR.
    a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

NO negotiation, They pay want they want to pay.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at iGATE.

a good start is half done as they say. . Clear ur aptitude.test . .tech interview is simple basic (i was asked sql queries, javascript code, about certifications, projects ) but be sure with everything u put in ur CV. Few interviewers do ask general brain storming riddles. . .Be confident in what u say. . .dont fumble ! HR is manageable...they are just majorly concerned with relocation. . .Just say YES if u want the job ! Good luck :)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult as such....simple questions bt ur answer should be convincing
      How much would u rate urself as a teammember out of 10 ? watever rating u give...u need to explain why with the reason or incident !
      Why only Igate ? *compulsory question haahaa
      my answer to it was Every company dat visits our campus is an opportunity yesterday it was lnt and today is igate .....bt not every interviewer appreciates honesty !
      some interviewers love hearing Its a great company for freshers....blah blah
      Keep an eye contact n then u wud know what answer he/she expects.
        Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at iGATE in December 2010.

Interviewer didn't have a clue what he was hiring for. None of the questions were relevant to the job. Just trying to increase the bench strength. Main question was what do you know about IGATE.

Worked for iGATE? Contribute to the Community!