iGate

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iGate in June 2010.

Interview Details – got an direct call from iGate(Patni). Gave telephonic interview. After selection they told me to appear for client interview. which was telephonic too. I had cleared these rounds. They called me for salary discussion. one to one interview.

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at iGate in May 2010.

Interview Details – They had organized walk in Interviews in the main campus in Bangalore. Don't forget to take the printout that says walk in interview or else you won't be allowed go inside.There were around 350 students .First they started with Aptitude test which contained mostly of basic mathematics & verbal. R S Agarwal book should be good enough to clear the Aptitude test. They selected around 60 students after the Aptitude test.Then it was technical round.It was one on one kind of interview. The interviewer asked basic questions on c,c++. He also asked few question on black box testing & grey box testing. Then it was HR interview. The lady asked me why I wanted to join I-Gate . i told her that it was 1 of the fastest growing companies & some other stuff I had read on Company webpage. Then she told me that I was selected & i was required to sign 2-year bond.I think they selected around 2 students on that day.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – because of the Bond.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at iGate

Worked for iGate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iGate Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by iGate employees and interview candidates.