iLink-Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Redmond, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at iLink-Systems in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Interview process in very good. first level interview is all about 20 min initial technical screening. second level is of 1 hr fully technical drill in all the areas of testing from manual testing concepts, Test automation, real time scenarios. Clint technical interview is around 30 minutes more in data base testing and test automation. HR interview is very cool. I like the interview and hiring process

Interview Question – I face some difficult questions in QTP test automation and Business test scenarios.   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

UI Designer
Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iLink-Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – Was introduced via email through a friend. Called by HR and before I could even learn about what the job entailed I had to provide a number or what I'd like my pay to be. Met the head of my department in person for an hour-long interview - very basic. Received a call back after a couple of days saying to come in and sign the papers.

Interview Question – Was asked about my personal opinion about the color of their office walls, and what color I would prefer them to be.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none - the number I gave in the beginning was the number received. No negotiation was available.

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iLink-Systems in June 2012.

Interview Details – I have received call from HR and as I reside far from office workplace, I had initial telephonic interview and later with face to face interview. Had three technical rounds apart from HR interview

Interview Question – Had questions from data structure domain during technical interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at iLink-Systems.

Interview Details – First HR contacted me followed by a technical interview next week. The interviewer was asking questions as if I am school kid. He probably had i list of questions, most of them were very silly questions.

Interview Question – Don't remember   Answer Question

Java Projgrammer Interview

Java Projgrammer

I applied online and interviewed at iLink-Systems.

Interview Details – Technical phone interview.

Interview Question – How to sort a collection?   View Answer

Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iLink-Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had 3 tests(interviews).
First round was a telephonic interview which lasted for around 45 mins. The questions were moreover from my past experience and technologies I have worked on.
Later I got a mail from HR and was told to provide a solution for a problem definition that he/she shared through mail.
Third round was an in person interview in which I was told to explain what solution I had implemented for te problem given. It also included couple of other technical questions.
Finally I got selected and was offered a salary.

Negotiation Details – I made a mistake while quoting a salary. I quoted what I felt I should get and I actually got far less than what I should have got. Remember 1 thing, the employer will never ever give you what you quote. They will always try to bring you down to the least salary they can give.I would advise you all to keep this in mind when you quote the salary here..

Tutoring Staff Interview

Tutoring Staff
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iLink-Systems in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone interested in me becoming a chemistry tutor for the company. The company's policy is spend 4-6 hours of your time to complete a bunch of college-level exams before we decide to interview you. I told the recruiter that I wasn't too thrilled about the prospect, so one of the managers called me back. I requested an interview before I spent hours of my life with the exam...he wouldn't budge and gave me a bunch of excuses. Unfortunately, I decided to amuse them and take the exams, which I did well on being a recent college graduate. So I completed them, never heard back since and never bothered to call back because the people there are arrogant, and I felt belittled by them...as if I was back in grade school almost. I feel they made a serious mistake, as I was overqualified for the position I was applying for.

Interview Question – Would you like to come in and take a series of tests in algebra, calculus and chemistry? It will take 4-6 hours.   View Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at iLink-Systems in March 2010.

Interview Details – A couple of rounds of phone interview, followed by in-person interviews with 5 people. The questions were fairly straight-forward and about my past experience in related technologies. Many questions were mini technical cases, where I was given a technical situation, with many possibilities and asked to advise on a recommended action. Questions on managing teams and multiple projects.

Interview Question – To describe the technical platform I would use under a specific scenario.   Answer Question

Interviewed at iLink-Systems

Interview Details – Interview was of okay type. Mostly primitive questions

Negotiation Details – Need to be vigilant while negotiation

Software Engineer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iLink-Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview will be scheduled and about 3 to 4 rounds with an face to face interview

Interview Question – sorting the movies in netflex movies website according to users interest   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iLink-Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iLink-Systems interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by iLink-Systems employees and interview candidates.