iLink-Systems Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

3.2

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied in-person – interviewed at iLink-Systems in January 2013.

I had 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Interview process in very good. first level interview is all about 20 min initial technical screening. second level is of 1 hr fully technical drill in all the areas of testing from manual testing concepts, Test automation, real time scenarios. Clint technical interview is around 30 minutes more in data base testing and test automation. HR interview is very cool. I like the interview and hiring process

Interview Questions
    • I face some difficult questions in QTP test automation and Business test scenarios.   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at iLink-Systems in August 2012.

Was introduced via email through a friend. Called by HR and before I could even learn about what the job entailed I had to provide a number or what I'd like my pay to be. Met the head of my department in person for an hour-long interview - very basic. Received a call back after a couple of days saying to come in and sign the papers.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about my personal opinion about the color of their office walls, and what color I would prefer them to be.   Answer Question
    There was none - the number I gave in the beginning was the number received. No negotiation was available.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iLink-Systems in June 2012.

I have received call from HR and as I reside far from office workplace, I had initial telephonic interview and later with face to face interview. Had three technical rounds apart from HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Had questions from data structure domain during technical interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at iLink-Systems in January 2011.

I had 3 tests(interviews).
    First round was a telephonic interview which lasted for around 45 mins. The questions were moreover from my past experience and technologies I have worked on.
    Later I got a mail from HR and was told to provide a solution for a problem definition that he/she shared through mail.
    Third round was an in person interview in which I was told to explain what solution I had implemented for te problem given. It also included couple of other technical questions.
    Finally I got selected and was offered a salary.

I made a mistake while quoting a salary. I quoted what I felt I should get and I actually got far less than what I should have got. Remember 1 thing, the employer will never ever give you what you quote. They will always try to bring you down to the least salary they can give.I would advise you all to keep this in mind when you quote the salary here..

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iLink-Systems in March 2010.

A couple of rounds of phone interview, followed by in-person interviews with 5 people. The questions were fairly straight-forward and about my past experience in related technologies. Many questions were mini technical cases, where I was given a technical situation, with many possibilities and asked to advise on a recommended action. Questions on managing teams and multiple projects.

Interview Questions
    • To describe the technical platform I would use under a specific scenario.   Answer Question