iLink-Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Positive experience. Deep technical questions. Puzzles and technical solutions for real world problems asked. Need to be well prepared in both technology and best practices to clear this one.

Negotiation

Positive experience

Other Interview Reviews for iLink-Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at iLink-Systems.

Interview

First HR contacted me followed by a technical interview next week. The interviewer was asking questions as if I am school kid. He probably had i list of questions, most of them were very silly questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iLink-Systems (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I have received call from HR and as I reside far from office workplace, I had initial telephonic interview and later with face to face interview. Had three technical rounds apart from HR interview

Interview Questions

• Had questions from data structure domain during technical interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at iLink-Systems (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

I had 3 tests(interviews). First round was a telephonic interview which lasted for around 45 mins. The questions were moreover from my past experience and technologies I have worked on. Later I got a mail from HR and was told to provide a solution for a problem definition that he/she shared through mail. Third round was an in person interview in which I was told to explain what solution I had implemented for te problem given. It also included couple of other technical questions. Finally I got selected and was offered a salary.

Negotiation

I made a mistake while quoting a salary. I quoted what I felt I should get and I actually got far less than what I should have got. Remember 1 thing, the employer will never ever give you what you quote. They will always try to bring you down to the least salary they can give.I would advise you all to keep this in mind when you quote the salary here..

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was of okay type. Mostly primitive questions

Negotiation

Need to be vigilant while negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iLink-Systems in August 2010.

Interview

phone interview will be scheduled and about 3 to 4 rounds with an face to face interview

Interview Questions

• sorting the movies in netflex movies website according to users interest   1 Answer