iLuv

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at iLuv

Director of Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iLuv in May 2013.

Contacted by a recruiter and went in for an interview fairly quickly. Interview was typical questions about background and experience. I was asked to create a presentation of how to pitch major retailers on their products. I have been in this industry for over 20 years working in all areas from sourcing to branding and have references to confirm my accomplishments. I was not given a "hypothetical" product or situation. A strong HR professional should be able to vet candidates without this type of project outside of an interview. It all felt very uncomfortable but I did it anyway. After submitting the presentation, I was called to give them more information. It was clear from their questions that they did not understand the process they were hiring for in terms of timelines and what retailers expect you to have in place before they will even agree to meet with you. I suspected they were looking for information from a seasoned professional and didn't want to pay. At this point I disengaged.

Creative Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at iLuv in May 2012.

3-4 hours from senior director to CEO

Interview Questions
    tell them what you know and what is your vision if you join the team

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at iLuv in January 2012.

Contact via email, then on the phone, then in person at trade show, then meeting at their HQ, where job offer was made and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    For any job, always keep your priorities in line.. and what will make you and your family happy. True success is only success with success at the home.