iLuv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Art Director Interview

Creative Art Director
Port Washington, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at iLuv in May 2012.

Interview Details – 3-4 hours from senior director to CEO

Interview Question – nothing I can remember it was ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tell them what you know and what is your vision if you join the team

Director of Product Marketing Interview

Director of Product Marketing
Port Washington, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iLuv in May 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter and went in for an interview fairly quickly. Interview was typical questions about background and experience. I was asked to create a presentation of how to pitch major retailers on their products. I have been in this industry for over 20 years working in all areas from sourcing to branding and have references to confirm my accomplishments. I was not given a "hypothetical" product or situation. A strong HR professional should be able to vet candidates without this type of project outside of an interview. It all felt very uncomfortable but I did it anyway. After submitting the presentation, I was called to give them more information. It was clear from their questions that they did not understand the process they were hiring for in terms of timelines and what retailers expect you to have in place before they will even agree to meet with you. I suspected they were looking for information from a seasoned professional and didn't want to pay. At this point I disengaged.

Interview Question – The presentation.   Answer Question

Na Interview

Na
Port Washington, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at iLuv in January 2012.

Interview Details – Contact via email, then on the phone, then in person at trade show, then meeting at their HQ, where job offer was made and I accepted.

Interview Question – Will you relocate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For any job, always keep your priorities in line.. and what will make you and your family happy. True success is only success with success at the home.

Worked for iLuv? Contribute to the Community!