iNautix Technologies

57 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Configuration Management Interview

Software Configuration Management

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details – I have completed 2 levels of interview in inautix for SCM on 07-June-2014.Manager round they said you will get a call on next week.Manager said about the teams and conveyed all information about project.But two weeks going to over no calls .Problem is it's very difficult to know that when they will proceed for next level of interview i.e HR or are we still in game or not.Any one know how to come status on this.

Interview Question – All process related questions and asking for all areas.Overall it is good discussion   Answer Question

Interviewed at iNautix Technologies

Interview Details – It was good. More Programmatical.

Interview Question – Java server programming with some scenario given.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

Interview Details – I was selected through campus placement.

Interview Question – Asked Electronics questions..i had prepared data structures..
Interviewer asked me my fav subject in entc and then asked questions on it..
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Technical Leader Interview

Technical Leader
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

Interview Details – You will have telephonic interview and face to face interview. It is easy to clear because you will not get what you expect once join this company. People will mostly leave within 6 months or 1 year after joining this company. On-boarding process is also very poor and worst.

Interview Question – Beast place to spend your retirement time in IT industry   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not a right place if you want to grow

Very Easy Interview

Senior Analyst Quality Assurance Interview

Senior Analyst Quality Assurance

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very quick and easy round I have ever attended. First round was a telephonic where they basically validated my skills on automation testing. Then they checked on my interest on staying in this company. All they need is a willingful employee who is ready to learn and should stay in this company forever. If anyone shown these two qualities then the second round is just an eyewash.

Interview Question – Nothing. Pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details – I got interview call through college before 3 days from interview . I attended interview , 1st round was aptitude .out of around 700 , some 80 got shortlisted for next round gd and surprisingly I went to gd , unfortunately in the last batch of gd , From my batch , people who got already placed were picked for next round . It's been great insult for others waiting for gd over 5 hours .

Interview Question – In HR panel , He covers all the areas of technical and resume details mentioned .   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was quite lengthy process, gave answers honestly , it is an average kind of interview, as I said earlier, the work flow is great.
Hiring process is very straight forward , you will be asked questions exactly and precisely , there is no such delay in response , only you and your HR

Interview Question – Why do you prefer iNautix Over other companies besides having an offer from reputed MNC   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you are having an offer then you can get what you would want to have

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – 1. Telephone call from agency, telephonic round scheduled.
2. Telephonic round-1 was exact on time, lasted for 40-50 minutes, was given a brief idea about project technicalities.
3. Telephonic round-2 was also on time, lasted for 30-40 minutes ; Interviewer tried to confuse and make me feel uneasy.
4. Skype round was scheduled, but i preferred to go meet them in office (so they scheduled a video conf. at iNautix office). I was asked question about the LOB of my current project. I was given a brief idea about the Project and technology. And was also told HR would contact me.
5. The same day of Skype round, HR called me and negotiated the PayPerks.

Interview Question – Interviewer tried confusing on simple concepts. Even though you have worked and got good practical experience, they will make you trip on simple stuffs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – iNautix can give you a very good Hike. If you already have an offer in hand it gets real easy.

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in September 2012.

Interview Details – First there was aptitude ,after 1 hr results where announced , then GD and after 15-20 min GD result was declared and then hr+technical round . In one day they completed the process and result was announced on next day.

Interview Question – They asked about technical stuff related to DBMS.   Answer Question

Mainframe Applications Developer Interview

Mainframe Applications Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – There was walk-ins for Mainframe developer on 17th may 2014(Saturday) in Inautix Pune , first round was technical and second was also technical with manager. I cleared both the round and being told that they will call you for HR round. After 5 days(22 nd May 2014) i got a call from HR from chennai ,they just asked me about my family ,current package and notice period and finally they said you will get offer letter by till tomorrow evening(23rd may 2014) ,.Now its almost 5 more day(28th may 2014) passed ,i did not get any offer letter so far. I got a chance to talk with HR person on 26th may 2014 once after so many try they said it is in approval process and it will take couple of days .Its 29th may still waiting for the offer letter. Please share your views who attended interview on 17th may 2013.
Thanks

Interview Question – Question was mostly asked from CICS.   Answer Question

Worked for iNautix Technologies? Contribute to the Community!