iNautix Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.9

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2011.

Hiring was conducted in a professional manner. The company visited the college campus and all eligible candidates were invited for the interview. The interview was detailed and spanned across various technologies.

Software Configuration Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

I have completed 2 levels of interview in inautix for SCM on 07-June-2014.Manager round they said you will get a call on next week.Manager said about the teams and conveyed all information about project.But two weeks going to over no calls .Problem is it's very difficult to know that when they will proceed for next level of interview i.e HR or are we still in game or not.Any one know how to come status on this.

Interview Questions
    • All process related questions and asking for all areas.Overall it is good discussion   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

It was good. More Programmatical.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

I was selected through campus placement.

Interview Questions
    • Asked Electronics questions..i had prepared data structures..
      Interviewer asked me my fav subject in entc and then asked questions on it..
        Answer Question
    No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in August 2014.

We had an aptitude round which served as the gateway for the other two rounds. It was of mediocre difficulty and it included all sorts of reasoning, quantitaive and verbal aptitude questions. I made through it, somehow. Second round was a GD. The HR was quite friendly and gave us the opportunity of selecting any topic that we would be comfortable with. The GD wen on for a few mins. The main thing in a GD is that, you have to seize every opportunity you get, to substantiate your point. Never let go of your chances for anyone else or you will become the pathetic loser.

Interview Questions
    • hey guys for technical it is enough to go through LET US C   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at iNautix Technologies.

You will have telephonic interview and face to face interview. It is easy to clear because you will not get what you expect once join this company. People will mostly leave within 6 months or 1 year after joining this company. On-boarding process is also very poor and worst.

Interview Questions
    • Beast place to spend your retirement time in IT industry   Answer Question

Not a right place if you want to grow

Senior Analyst Quality Assurance Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in July 2010.

It was a very quick and easy round I have ever attended. First round was a telephonic where they basically validated my skills on automation testing. Then they checked on my interest on staying in this company. All they need is a willingful employee who is ready to learn and should stay in this company forever. If anyone shown these two qualities then the second round is just an eyewash.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

I got interview call through college before 3 days from interview . I attended interview , 1st round was aptitude .out of around 700 , some 80 got shortlisted for next round gd and surprisingly I went to gd , unfortunately in the last batch of gd , From my batch , people who got already placed were picked for next round . It's been great insult for others waiting for gd over 5 hours .

Interview Questions
    • In HR panel , He covers all the areas of technical and resume details mentioned .   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interviewed at iNautix Technologies in June 2014.

It was quite lengthy process, gave answers honestly , it is an average kind of interview, as I said earlier, the work flow is great.
    Hiring process is very straight forward , you will be asked questions exactly and precisely , there is no such delay in response , only you and your HR

Interview Questions
    • Why do you prefer iNautix Over other companies besides having an offer from reputed MNC   Answer Question
    If you are having an offer then you can get what you would want to have

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at iNautix Technologies in January 2014.

1. Telephone call from agency, telephonic round scheduled.
    2. Telephonic round-1 was exact on time, lasted for 40-50 minutes, was given a brief idea about project technicalities.
    3. Telephonic round-2 was also on time, lasted for 30-40 minutes ; Interviewer tried to confuse and make me feel uneasy.
    4. Skype round was scheduled, but i preferred to go meet them in office (so they scheduled a video conf. at iNautix office). I was asked question about the LOB of my current project. I was given a brief idea about the Project and technology. And was also told HR would contact me.
    5. The same day of Skype round, HR called me and negotiated the PayPerks.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer tried confusing on simple concepts. Even though you have worked and got good practical experience, they will make you trip on simple stuffs.   Answer Question
    iNautix can give you a very good Hike. If you already have an offer in hand it gets real easy.

Worked for iNautix Technologies? Contribute to the Community!