iParadigms Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at iParadigms

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iParadigms (Oakland, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied though a college career website and got an on site interview at school. Had a group interview with a phd student and two Turnitin employees. They were super nice and easy to talk to. Then I got an email asking for an onsite interview where I had three other interviews. Some of them I sat in an office and talked to other employees from different parts of the country. My rejection email basically told me that the team really liked me but I didn't have enough relevant courses.

Interview Questions

• Traversing a ordered binary tree and finding the nth biggest number.   Answer Question
    • We have an array filled with half X and other half all unique elements. How do u find X?   Answer Question
    • Basic questions about coursework.   Answer Question