iParty

1.5

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Longmeadow, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Longmeadow, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at iParty in May 2013.

The process was fairly quick. A woman took me to the back room and asked me a few questions. She explained to me that the company was transitioning to Party City and that they needed someone who can work in a fast paced and changing environment to work at the balloon station and other places because they needed more help.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain two strengths and two weaknesses about yourself.   View Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newington, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newington, NH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at iParty in September 2010.

Sat in cramped office with District manager. Pretty straight forward interview with questions about previous employment and why iparty would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    They offer a salary and you can accept or decline.

Store Manager/Assistant, Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at iParty in May 2010.

This company is a joke. They offer less then competitive pay scale. They do a background check which includes a criminal check, credit check and if you have a current problem with your credit your done for. they wont even give you the time of day no matter what your problem was. I have had great credit for the past 25 yrs of my life and have never been in any trouble with the law. BUT in these tough times I must say that my credit has taken some what of a one two punch in the past two yrs. don't expect Iparty to help by even wanting to talk to you once they see that no matter how good you have been all your life if you have poor credit here and now for get it.

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

The process took a dayinterviewed at iParty in September 2008.

It was a very simple interview, as the position was just for a temporary job within the company during the busy Halloween season. Basic "describe yourself" questions, but more importantly "when can you start?" came into play since the season was fast approaching.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe your work ethic and ability to work under pressure?   Answer Question