iParty

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Newington, NH

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at iParty in September 2010.

Interview Details – Sat in cramped office with District manager. Pretty straight forward interview with questions about previous employment and why iparty would be a good fit for me.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer a salary and you can accept or decline.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
East Longmeadow, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at iParty in May 2013.

Interview Details – The process was fairly quick. A woman took me to the back room and asked me a few questions. She explained to me that the company was transitioning to Party City and that they needed someone who can work in a fast paced and changing environment to work at the balloon station and other places because they needed more help.

Interview Question – Please explain two strengths and two weaknesses about yourself.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Floor Associate Interview

Nashua, NH

The process took a day - interviewed at iParty in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very simple interview, as the position was just for a temporary job within the company during the busy Halloween season. Basic "describe yourself" questions, but more importantly "when can you start?" came into play since the season was fast approaching.

Interview Question – How would you describe your work ethic and ability to work under pressure?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager/Assistant, Manager Interview

Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at iParty in May 2010.

Interview Details – This company is a joke. They offer less then competitive pay scale. They do a background check which includes a criminal check, credit check and if you have a current problem with your credit your done for. they wont even give you the time of day no matter what your problem was. I have had great credit for the past 25 yrs of my life and have never been in any trouble with the law. BUT in these tough times I must say that my credit has taken some what of a one two punch in the past two yrs. don't expect Iparty to help by even wanting to talk to you once they see that no matter how good you have been all your life if you have poor credit here and now for get it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iParty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iParty interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by iParty employees and interview candidates.