Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at iProspect
- Search Marketing Specialist (5)
- Search Marketing Coordinator (5)
- Account Supervisor (4)
- Account Coordinator (3)
- SEO Specialist (3)
- Intern (2)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Search Marketing (2)
- Editor/Content Producer/Internal Journalist (1)
- D&I (1)
- Search Marketing Trainee Program (1)
- Project Manager Online Advertising (1)
- Paid Media Analyst (1)
- SEO Analyst (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Campaign Specialist (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Account Director (1)
- Account Specialist (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Search Engine Marketing Manager (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- SEO Intern (1)
- Social Media Executive (1)
Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iProspect (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2014.
I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview after submitting an online application. The phone interview was short but informative and I was invited to interview in-person. I had another offer on the table, so I ended up interview in-person the next day. I was interviewed by three people who would be on my team. They interviewed me at the same time and it was very much like a discussion rather than purely Q&A. Afterwards, I spoke with Talent Acquisition and was offered the position later in the day.
- What's the most important factor when creating Facebook ads? Answer Question
I had another offer and I informed iProspect of it. iProspect asked the range the other company was offering and offered me well above. It was very quick and the Talent Acquisition person who handled my case made everything very easy and understandable for me.
Other Interview Reviews for iProspect
Digital Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2012.
Phone interview with HR Director. Three in person group interviews with people throughout the company that were possible bosses and co-workers. Final interview with Office Manager.
- In your own words, tell us what iProspect does. Answer Question
Ask for more money.