iProspect Search Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at iProspect (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Having been searching on the job market for 3 months, I find Alice Cage, the recruiter at iProspect is the most efficient and supportive HR I have ever dealt with. Consider yourself lucky if you are in her hand because, compared to other non-communicative arrogant HR persons, she is almost an angelic figure.

I applied through Linkedin and immediately got a call from her to set up a phone screen and then she set up two interviews with the account managers, and other team members. All done in a week. Between interviews, she would give me feedbacks and encourage me to stay patient (which very rare among HRs).

Interview Questions

• Questions are mostly to gauge your technical skills and problem solving ability. Nothing tricky. They would also ask you about experiences on your resume in details.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for iProspect

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iProspect (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. I would suggest being very familiar with business history and current search reporting techniques. The panel interview can be intimidating but they were all very nice. Show up early with all necessary paperwork and resume copies.

Interview Questions

• If you're skilled in Excel be ready to describe various Excel functions. If you're new to search make sure you do your research to know what other companies are using to target their markets through search.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation- Offer was made without room to negotiate. Company looks at success after hiring to promote from within.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iProspect (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Very unprofessional HR staff.

I applied online and received an email from HR requesting my availability for a phone screen. The email indicated the call would be in the next 2-3 days but after replying within an hour I didn't hear back for about a week.

The initial call was very straightforward with questions about my background, confirmation of my skills applicable to the job, basic strength/weakness-type interview questions, etc. The HR rep said I was a good fit for the position and would be hearing from a recruiter the next day to schedule a full phone interview -- if I didn't hear from the recruiter in 2 days I was told to contact the HR rep who would be sure I got a follow up from the recruiter. Two and a half weeks later, I have neither heard form the recruiter nor had any of my calls or emails to the HR rep returned.

If this is how they represent themselves to applicants, I'm not sure I want to see how they treat employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iProspect (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Apply on Linkedin. There is a initial phone call for screening purposes. When you come into the office you will meet with 3 different managers. Expect to take a test on Excel skills however not everyone does.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Had a nice phone conversation and was asked to come in. Went in a few days later and had a friendly conversation with two people. Seemed like a small but friendly place. I felt good about the interview overall but was denied the job offer later on that day. It seemed like a good place to work/learn the industry because it was small and you could interact with others on a personal level.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Search Engine Optimization?   1 Answer
    • What made you interested in Marketing?   1 Answer