iQor

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at iQor in February 2015.

Well I did an online application on a Saturday and I received a call on Monday in which I did a brief phone conversation and I was them told to come in for a interview , I went to my interview on that Tuesday afternoon . The interviewer gave me a quick 5 minute paper test , then I did a typing test on the computer I was asked a couple questions after and was told I got the job along with my training schedule .

Interview Questions
    • Why iqor out of all the jobs in the world ?   View Answer

Customer Financial Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iQor.

Applied online at site and received a phone call within a week. I missed the phone call and called back but was unable to reach recruiter. Eventually made contact with recruiter via email. The recruiter informed me that they were conducting open interviews at different times throughout the coming week. I arrived for the interview and waited in lobby. When it was time for the interview, I was interviewed along with a group. The interviewer asked us our names, and asked up a couple different basic questions. She then proceeded to getting in to the details of being accepted for the job which included a drug test and a background check, after that we shook hands and were dismissed.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at iQor in January 2015.

it was between 3 associates , one of those associates was identified as the liason of the product I would be handling. This particular one was disconnected, rude and during the interview was looking at his pc, he had a total lack of interest.

Interview Questions
    • basic questions about product knowledge and probable scenarios   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Come in and apply then take a typing test if u past u get a first interview and if they still like u u get a 2nd interview after the 2nd interview they give u a schedule. There really is no flexibility u get what they have and training is 2 months long but enjoy it while u can its the best part

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iQor.

The person that interviewed me was really nice. But a lot of information they were incorrect about. Such as raise, hours of scheduling etc. The training went like 7th grade girls p.e class. Everyone talking over everyone. It was not structured enough. the trainer had no control. very timid.If I had to do it over again, I would not have applied at IQOR. it is beneath most adults. This job is for children. Literally for 14 and 15 year olds.

do not work for iqor

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at iQor in September 2014.

I was referred by a friend, they say in the training process that they have 400+ people who have been referred and we're the lucky few. So after being referred you take an "aptitude test", this test consists of questions completely irrelevant to the job at hand and they are capable of being Googled. They called me about 3 days later and said "we have this job for you, if you'd like you can take it, we have plenty we can hire from I just have one question: How would you deal with an angry customer?" To which I did, then it was on to agreeing to some pretty serious terms Ex: "if you quit in the first month your next pay check will be degraded to minimum wage. (Where I live this is $7.25)", you take a drug test at a badly timed location if you're already employed and can't take off.

So in one phone call three days after a test I was employed, never having customer service knowledge or call center knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • None, they didn't even really ask any questions. They just gave me a job.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, you start at one amount and "move up" through management to obtain higher pay.

Collection Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iQor.

I was contacted by telephone regarding an open position in a department which would handle specific clients, I went through a thorough background check and drug testing, interviewing was a smooth process

Senior Supervisor Interview

It was a great hiring process

Billing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at iQor in February 2014.

The interview was very basic, " Tell me about your last job" Type of interview. All they really seemed to care about was attendance. No reference check ( which surprised me). All they needed was a clean background and drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, Nothing was difficult or unexpected. Seems like they just wanted to fill seats   Answer Question

Senior Mgt Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at iQor.

Added all the details in the introduction page...basically. not worth talking about.

Interview Questions
    • WHatever questions were asked didn't mean anything because the interviewer was not even looking at me....   Answer Question