iQor

Interview Details – It was a great hiring process

Agent Interview

Agent
Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person - interviewed at iQor in October 2010.

Interview Details – General job interview

Negotiation Details – They told me what I would be doing and gave me choices of schedules available

Very Easy Interview

Network Operations Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iQor in January 2014.

Interview Details – Email, call and description of the job was not indicative of the offered pay, which was considerably lower than market expectations. While the requirements of the job were relevant to a pay rate over 30.00 / hr, the offered salary was under 20.

Interview Question – None were difficult, as I am experienced in the industry   View Answer

Senior Mgt Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at iQor.

Interview Details – Added all the details in the introduction page...basically. not worth talking about.

Interview Question – WHatever questions were asked didn't mean anything because the interviewer was not even looking at me....   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at iQor.

Interview Details – Whole process was extremely easy. Applied online. Answered a couple questions over the phone which i guess constituted as a phone interview. Took a drug test. Started working

Interview Question – Do you have any customer Service experience, what is it?   Answer Question

Senior Agent Interview

Senior Agent
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at iQor.

Interview Details – I was contacted just out of school by my schools Career Services Dept. to go to a mass-interview, basically several people being interviewed on the same day, at the same time in different rooms. The interview itself consisted of a middle-management type reading off an interview sheet and paraphrasing any answers I gave him. To be honest he was just going through the motions and it was a really laid back interview. After the interview I got an email with too-little information and just a single date to show up for training(which was actually wrong). Contacting my only known contact at iQor was practically impossible, I would leave voice mails but would not receive any communication for days. When I did talk to my contact she was dodgy about the work hours, and said my training had been moved back two weeks. Whatever, I didn't have any immediate bills so I was okay with it. After a while I received another call to come up and do "onboarding" which is basically all the HR stuff that a normal company would take care of earlier in the process. After an hour sitting there due to computer issues, the process was finally over and I was to start training the next monday. Total time from first contact to hire: 3 weeks.

Interview Question – All questions were open ended and rather straight to the point, but I guess the most unexpected that I have found post-hire is "explain IP(Internet Protocol)" which was neither difficult or really that specific of a question, after a while of going beyond what the interviewer knew he just said that's enough. Never had to use anything close to network knowledge since I've been on this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, basically no contact until I received the offer letter via email with no useful contact information to discuss a higher rate of pay. They actually brought me in as the highest rate of pay under management level but it's still not great.

Samsung Tech Support Interview

Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at iQor.

Interview Details – How do you feel about customer service and how it fits in the call center?

Interview Question – What do you know about email servers in connect to smart phones? What type of email servers are there and how do you trouble shoot them when it is connection to smart phones?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They low ball the first offer but by stating I needed more or I would have to refuse the offer and pointing out why I got a higher offer. NOT what I wanted but more.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at iQor in April 2009.

Interview Details – Submit resume. Multiple interviews. Contract to hire positions.

Interview Question – SQl queries solved using set theory.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iQor in October 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screen, in person interview with PMs and VP

Interview Question – Standard interview just show enthusiasm and be articulate   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In person with VP

Supervisor Interview

Minneapolis, MN

Interviewed at iQor

Interview Details – Had to go through 3 rounds including phone interview, online assessment & face to face interview

Interview Question – Give us a real life example of handling a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at iQor

Worked for iQor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iQor interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by iQor employees and interview candidates.