iRobot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineering Intern
Bedford, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at iRobot in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two individuals. At first we were all together, then it was one-on-one with each individual. Included questions about the company, about robotics, and about engineering. Also much personal background to see if it is culturally a fit. The place is very intense and laid-back at the same time. A lot of freedom is given, and a lot of progress is expected.

Interview Question – Technical questions, including reciting some essential engineering formulas. Both electrical and mechanical formulas were asked of me. They were all simple & straightforward, but good to brush up on them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The pay was good enough for me (especially as an intern).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iRobot? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iRobot Mechanical Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by iRobot employees and interview candidates.