iRunway Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014

3.2

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in December 2012.

Campus Interviews over Skype. Strong focus on technical aspects of your resume, especially on programming, electrical and Communication technology. If you have good programming knowledge and/or sound concepts in electrical and electronics, you have a good chance

Interview Questions
  • Nothing in particular. Just rigorous technical interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for iRunway

Associate Interview

Hiring process comprises of four stages:
    1. Resume Submission
    2. Written Test (Aptitude, reading comprehension)
    3. Interview 1 (HR interview with special focus on communication skills)
    4. Interview 2 (Puzzles, HR and Technology)

Interview Questions
    • Analytical Puzzles and probability based questions asked in Interview 2 were unexpected.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at iRunway in November 2012.

Skype interview , they can reschedule on your request , HR very good.

Interview Questions
    • an array of sorted order a[], having all distinct elements , find optimum way to find an element out of it. add a twist too,not necessarily a int array can be a float too.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in October 2012.

Applied through employee referral.Skype interview by 2 associates.Asked questions from job,courses in engineering.All technical questions were asked.I am from electrical and electronics engineering so was asked questions from that.It does not matter what you are working on the moment,whatever you studied in UG,you ought to know/familiar with it.E.g. wheatstone bridge,studied that ages ago,but was asked that.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in October 2012.

1) Written test - consists of +2 level maths, physics and chemistry questions. An essay at the end
    2) First round interview - Standard question, related to hobbies, interests, purpose of joining iRunway etc. Mostly an HR round.
    3) Second Round interview - This is a tech round. They will ask your favorite subject and question you on that. You can about your projects/thesis in this round and gain some extra points.
    4) Final Round - This is where they will check whether you will join the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to speak on Intel i3, i5 and i7 processors and how hyper threading works in windows.   View Answer
    No there was no negotiation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at iRunway in September 2012.

There was a written subjective test;Comprehensive skills were tested,there were descriptive questions.100 Students sat in the test.Out of which 38 made for the interviews.

Interview started with the 1st round.Basically the interviewer focused on the Curriculum Vitae.He asked to tell the complete projects in detail in 10 minutes,"he added that you are going to get points on the basis of how you present the project in front of me".It went smoothly.
    17 made for the 2nd round.There were 2 guys sitting in the room,one was the tech guy and other the HR,The interview went for around 45-50 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • HR guy asked how are you going to manage flexible timings in the company?If you have a girlfriend and you have planned to go on for a movie with her at 10 PM on any weekday,but due to some strict deadlines,your presence is necessary at the office till & after 10 PM.What would you do?   View Answer
    Do have a perfect knowledge of everything you put in your Curriculum Vitae.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in December 2011.

Campus Offer: There were 3 f2f rounds in total with the third round being with Director. Mostly resume based and general technical questions were asked. CS background was preferred.

Interview Questions
    • 1. They asked a lot about technology related stuff, so prepare those things well like Interrupt service routine in embedded systems as I have prior experience in embedded systems   View Answer
    Since, it was a campus offer, I did not negotiate my salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in December 2011.

The interview is mostly based on your academic background. Since this is a technical position, iRunway is basically looking for people who have knowledge of their field and general knowledge of IT/Telecom sector as that is where iRunway primarily works in. If you know your basics well, you will make it through the first round.
    The second round will be a bit more comprehensive, where your general awareness of technology, your coding skills, academic performance, 1st year basics, logic skills (Puzzles, Case studies) will be tested. Case studies related to technology might be asked to gauze how logically and quickly you can think on the go and advice your clients.

Don't fake anything. And clearly tell them if you don't know something rather than trying to take a guess.

Interview Questions
    • Did you give CAT or GRE?   Answer Question
    • You don't know coding. This job will not require coding, but a lot of code related experience and thinking in terms of logic and algorithms. How will you cope with that? And a few questions related to coding logic.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in April 2011.

My selection for the interview and date and venue were communicated well in advance through email and confirmed by a phone call. They were flexible in modifying the schedule according to my convenience.

The first round of the interview process was a panel interview by 3 existing associates. The questions were mainly resume-based, with a few extra riddles, and a fair emphasis on relevant technical knowledge and exposure. It lasted around 45 minutes.
    One fourth of the candidates were selected for the next round, which was a 1:1 interaction with one of the directors.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest achievement so far?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current job? / why did you leave your previous job?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at iRunway in December 2008.

Interview process at iRunway was very plain. I was asked all kinds of questions on general technology. They basically wanted to test the technical aptitude. For e.g. it was asked to me to explain the reason for google's page ranking success. I was asked in depth questions about my btech project and my internship. They asked me to suggest innovative solutions to an existing problem.

Interview Questions
    • How would you build a system so as to improve the efficiency of heat sink in the computer system?   Answer Question