iRunway

Getting the Interview

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at iRunway in September 2012.

Interview Details – There was a written subjective test;Comprehensive skills were tested,there were descriptive questions.100 Students sat in the test.Out of which 38 made for the interviews.

Interview started with the 1st round.Basically the interviewer focused on the Curriculum Vitae.He asked to tell the complete projects in detail in 10 minutes,"he added that you are going to get points on the basis of how you present the project in front of me".It went smoothly.
17 made for the 2nd round.There were 2 guys sitting in the room,one was the tech guy and other the HR,The interview went for around 45-50 minutes.

Interview Question – HR guy asked how are you going to manage flexible timings in the company?If you have a girlfriend and you have planned to go on for a movie with her at 10 PM on any weekday,but due to some strict deadlines,your presence is necessary at the office till & after 10 PM.What would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do have a perfect knowledge of everything you put in your Curriculum Vitae.

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in December 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process comprises of four stages:
1. Resume Submission
2. Written Test (Aptitude, reading comprehension)
3. Interview 1 (HR interview with special focus on communication skills)
4. Interview 2 (Puzzles, HR and Technology)

Interview Question – Analytical Puzzles and probability based questions asked in Interview 2 were unexpected.   Answer Question

Associate

Interview Details – Campus Interviews over Skype. Strong focus on technical aspects of your resume, especially on programming, electrical and Communication technology. If you have good programming knowledge and/or sound concepts in electrical and electronics, you have a good chance

Interview Question – Nothing in particular. Just rigorous technical interview   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in December 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Offer: There were 3 f2f rounds in total with the third round being with Director. Mostly resume based and general technical questions were asked. CS background was preferred.

Interview Question – 1. They asked a lot about technology related stuff, so prepare those things well like Interrupt service routine in embedded systems as I have prior experience in embedded systems   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since, it was a campus offer, I did not negotiate my salary

Pune (India)

I applied online - interviewed at iRunway in November 2012.

Interview Details – Skype interview , they can reschedule on your request , HR very good.

Interview Question – an array of sorted order a[], having all distinct elements , find optimum way to find an element out of it. add a twist too,not necessarily a int array can be a float too.   View Answers (2)

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through employee referral.Skype interview by 2 associates.Asked questions from job,courses in engineering.All technical questions were asked.I am from electrical and electronics engineering so was asked questions from that.It does not matter what you are working on the moment,whatever you studied in UG,you ought to know/familiar with it.E.g. wheatstone bridge,studied that ages ago,but was asked that.

Interview Question – transformers,memory design,ethernet,VoIP   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in April 2011.

Interview Details – My selection for the interview and date and venue were communicated well in advance through email and confirmed by a phone call. They were flexible in modifying the schedule according to my convenience.

The first round of the interview process was a panel interview by 3 existing associates. The questions were mainly resume-based, with a few extra riddles, and a fair emphasis on relevant technical knowledge and exposure. It lasted around 45 minutes.
One fourth of the candidates were selected for the next round, which was a 1:1 interaction with one of the directors.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement so far?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to leave your current job? / why did you leave your previous job?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview is mostly based on your academic background. Since this is a technical position, iRunway is basically looking for people who have knowledge of their field and general knowledge of IT/Telecom sector as that is where iRunway primarily works in. If you know your basics well, you will make it through the first round.
The second round will be a bit more comprehensive, where your general awareness of technology, your coding skills, academic performance, 1st year basics, logic skills (Puzzles, Case studies) will be tested. Case studies related to technology might be asked to gauze how logically and quickly you can think on the go and advice your clients.

Don't fake anything. And clearly tell them if you don't know something rather than trying to take a guess.

Interview Questions

• Did you give CAT or GRE?   Answer Question
  • You don't know coding. This job will not require coding, but a lot of code related experience and thinking in terms of logic and algorithms. How will you cope with that? And a few questions related to coding logic.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in December 2008.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview. Both were quite similar only the interviewers were different. Interviewed mainly on points written on my resume. Was asked to describe my projects. Standard question like why do you want to join the company; what skillset will you bring to the company. They wanted to ensure that the candidate has sound technical understanding skills

Interview Question – Why are you not taking up higher studies (MS/ Phd)   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at iRunway in December 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process at iRunway was very plain. I was asked all kinds of questions on general technology. They basically wanted to test the technical aptitude. For e.g. it was asked to me to explain the reason for google's page ranking success. I was asked in depth questions about my btech project and my internship. They asked me to suggest innovative solutions to an existing problem.

Interview Question – How would you build a system so as to improve the efficiency of heat sink in the computer system?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iRunway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iRunway Associate interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by iRunway employees and interview candidates.