iSense Prowareness

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in August 2014.

Interview Details – HR will call you and schedule for interview. First round will be HR which confirms whether they are okay with your expectations. Once this done, soon will be one technical round. It is not so difficult. Then a simple coding test. Next is we need to give demo and explanation on what we coded. Then face to face with MD. If you complete all the rounds, and finally failed to impress MD, then its total disaster. MD may cancel your offer based on many parameters. Here they concentrate more on individual performance only rather than team. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete the process. If they get better candidates even though your performance is impressive in interview after MD round only they will inform you with Sorry comments

(After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we have decided not to progress your application any further.
Although your qualification & Professional experience are impressive, we have decided on a candidate whose experience is a better match for this position.

Thank you so much for taking the time to meet us. It was nice meeting you.).

If you ask for reason, they only say MD's expectations were not matched with yours. So, think before wasting time for this kind of interviews.

Interview Question – Technical :
OOP - Examples on pillars of OOP.
C# - abstract class, interface, static class, dynamic keywords
ASP.NET - Page life cycle, State mechanism techniques.
SQL - Stored procedures
  Answer Question

Development Specialist Interview

Development Specialist
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in November 2013.

Interview Details – HR will call and check your communication skill. Next you will be called for a F2F technical discussion with one of the members of the team you are being interviewed for. If cleared, next is a programming round. Once completed someone will review the code. If it meets the expected standard, you will be asked to present the code and programming approach in front of the team members and the MD. If more than half of the audience are satisfied with the presentation the final round will be a discussion with the MD. Here you will be basically tested on your attitude to learn, excel and produce quality work.

Interview Question – How to change the datatype of a column in a database table which already contains data?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If the current package is good, they offer better package.

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at iSense Prowareness.

Interview Details – Applied through job portal. Got a call next day.

1st round HR discussion
2nd Technical interview
3rd Coding exercise
4th Presentation of the code in previous round.

Interview Question – Implement your own thread safe connection pool.   Answer Question

Development Specialist Interview

Development Specialist
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interview Process:
I got call from a HR (Thanks Naukri), and asked to come for F2F discussion.

1. Discussion with HR related to Project and Other activities related to technology.
2. After that, she arranged an technical discussion on the same day.
3. After clearing 1st technical discussion, I was given a problem statement, and I have to solve that using OOPS, design patterns, JUnit. Basically deliverable should be kind of a proper project.
4. Once cleared project round, again one more F2F discussion with a Technical lead.
5. Final round was with VP.

Topics Covered:
1. Java Collections, MultiThreading, GC etc. (In depth on all concepts)
2. OOPS
3. Oracle, Hibernate.

Overall very interactive people and technically strong not at all like regular interviews. Short and to the point Interview Process.

Interview Question – GC & Mutlithreading (Context switching between thread)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer but it was a close call. This company's selection process had left quite a good impression on me.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in March 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Rounds Tech + Application Development + Managerial+HR

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in February 2013.

Interview Details – first round was technical on core java
Round was too good interviewer has very deep knowledge of concepts. Q's was on multithreading, Collection. How HashMap works. When to use interface & when abstract class.
They said to write programs for everything with correct syntax. I was very tough round & they check the deep knowledge of oops concept.

Interview Question – Design a frame work for vehicle, all classes,interfaces for this.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Technical Discussion
2. Pair Programming (sometimes)
3. Management

Interview Question – Pair programming   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate. They have fixed salaries for fixed roles. And they do pay really well.

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview by the iSense Prowareness HR who seemed very pleasant and interactive. She called for a face-to-face discussion once I was shortlisted based on the initial criteria that they had. The 1:1 interview with the HR went very well and was completed within 15 minutes. 'To the point' questions were asked and I was assessed immediately within beating about the bush! Waiting time for me was minimum and I was treated very cordially. I was asked to do a presentation the next day and the HR sent me links and online tutorials to help me for the presentation as the topic was very alien to me. After the 10 minute presentation, I was assessed on confidence, speed of thought and selling ability. The General Manager later met me and spoke to me about for 20 minutes giving me a brief about the company and their way of work. It was a very interesting discussion and very interactive. On the whole the entire process was very neatly handled. The next day i got a call from the HR saying that they would want to make an offer and that I should meet them for the remaining formalities.

Negotiation Details – iSense Prowareness was considerate and flexible during the negotiation rounds.

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at iSense Prowareness in August 2011.

Interview Details – top notch interview process, brings out the best in a candidate

Interview Question – reason for quiting previous employer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty transparent salary structure, difficult to negotiate

Worked for iSense Prowareness? Contribute to the Community!