iSoftStone

Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at iSoftStone

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at iSoftStone.

I just contacted them online and i received their reply after three days. In their response, they indicated the details that i needed to qualify for the position. The interview and hiring process goes through a series of training you have to take using the guidelines and bing HRS tool and then pass the Microsoft test before getting an offer to actually work. The whole duration of the process depends on how fast you understand a long and very detailed guideline and handle the trainings along with the test. You usually have up to three days to watch an introductory video showing you how to work and use the guideline in the process. Me, i'm still going through the hiring process for the moment but i should be done with it soon.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing is to use the guideline effectively to complete each queries with the appropriate ratings which can be sometime confusing for me.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at iSoftStone in April 2011.

I had a preliminary phone interview with iSoftStone HR, then met with the hiring manager. After that interview, I met with a hiring manager for the company I would be working for. Once I successfully completed those, I was brought on very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Have you led a project from the requirements phase through the launch?   View Answer
    Very short negotiation phase. I requested an annual salary and vacation time and it was approved with no questions asked.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at iSoftStone in March 2011.

The hiring process was straight forward. Sent in a resume and got a call back. I met with an HR representative and the Delivery Manager. I spent a total of 1.5 hours there. I had a general discussion about my background and then some situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would tell someone who didn't speak any english, the process for filling up a car with gas.   View Answer

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at iSoftStone in January 2013.

paper-based interview : banking business knowledge and some basic testing theory
    face-to-face interview : manul testing method

Interview Questions
    Preare for the testing basic knowledge