iSpace Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iSpace (El Segundo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First they ask you to demonstrate how to code in iOS and android both java and xcode and you must sykpe this to show the manager. It is a great experience but make sure there is no disturbance so that way you feel comfortable. Dress appropriately. Then you will come in

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iSpace (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

No. of Interview Round 3. Very quick Process.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage travel? Because I stayed quite far from the work location.   Answer Question

Senior Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at iSpace (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

i had three rounds of interview, First round of typing test, second round essay writing, and final HR interview. In HR interview, ask about our previous experience(If any) and family details. At last interests and hobbies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iSpace (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

- Usually two rounds would be there - First round would be taken by Sr. team members - Second round would be by Lead

Interview Questions

Negotiation

- HR will try to fix you for low salary. But we need to negotiate

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iSpace in May 2010.

Interview

It was good. Call came from HR. 2 rounds of tect int'w and one round of HR int'w.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iSpace (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

2 Technical, 1HR

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at iSpace (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

it was normal process taken by hr but not quick response from the team and disparity on gender. Not muc to write on interview process didnt find it that interactive.

Negotiation

ok

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iSpace (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Neutral