iSqFt

Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.9

Subcontractor Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at iSqFt in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was an interview with 2 managers asking many behavioral questions and just general questions about my interest in the job. Many of the questions they asked were very similar in nature so it was hard coming up with different answers.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any curveball questions, but often times the same question was repeated just slightly modified   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at iSqFt.

Recruiter was disorganized and basically unprofessional unable to effectively communicate, follow up was ridiculous and a waste of time

Bid Content Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at iSqFt in September 2013.

it was one interview. maybe there was a phone interview first, but i'm not sure about that. you have to go through a temp agency. if there is more to the process than walking in an interviewing with HR, anything else is quick enough that i don't remember. it was really, really easy to get this job. they tend to hire and then fire, as opposed to interview rigorously.

my interview was with two people, but only one really asked any questions. the one that turned out to be one of my managers asked questions. i never saw the other again. unlike other interviews, i had no idea who these people where -- as in their roles at the company -- when i was interviewing.

they called me either later that day or next to tell me i had the job continent on the drug screen and background check. the screening process did not take long.

i overheard managers talking about candidates all the time after interviews. they are checking to make sure you are not a office drama queen, that you have enough work ethic to show up on time and work, that you are are well spoken -- much of the work is phone and email based -- and that you are competent and computer literate enough to be able to get it done.

Interview Questions
    • none of the questions where that difficult. though the first question was "what did you do to prepare for this interview?"as soon as i sat down.   View Answer
    there is no negotiation. it's $11 an hour. when i worked there, this is what everyone in the department started at. you start through a temp agency. even if you go to them directly, you're hired through a temp agency.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at iSqFt.

I applied for the job and was contacted the same day by an HR rep. I had two interviews, the first one being a 30 minute interview with the HR rep that initially contacted me. The second one was 1 1/2 hours where I sat with two groups of two. This interview was a little more intense then the first, with more questions about my technical background. I walked away from both interviews with an over all good feeling. I felt like the interviews were conducted in a good fashion and nothing that was asked or talked about left me feeling uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question they asked that comes to mind was, to give them an example of a time when I had to deal with a customer/client that was having issues and very frustrated. They wanted to know how I helped this person.   Answer Question
    • They also asked the standard question, what is one of your strengths and what is one of you weaknesses. ( I always hate this question ).   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate my salary, and when they got back to me they informed me that the original offer was firm.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iSqFt in November 2012.

Initial phone interview with Recruited. Panel interview once indite.

Couldn't negotiate

Subcontractor Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iSqFt in August 2012.

I applied online at literally 2am and got a response back from HR that morning. The recruiter was courteous and let me set the time for our phone interview. The phone interview (just with recruiter) was mostly the typical softball questions, getting to know you. She was incredibly nice though and thoroughly explained the job to me prior to offering the next step. The first in-person interview was with a sales manager and another recruiter, which delved deeper into the actual day-to-day of the job. Probably the hardest of the interviews, they definitely wanted to confirm that I understood what the job entailed, and to see if I had the constitution to deal with the common difficulties of a sales position (i.e., rejection). Following the second interview, I wasn't sure how I did, so the follow-up HR call was a little weird. I spent about 10 minutes talking to the recruiter about how the interview went before she gave me any feedback on their end. She ended it with offering me a third interview, which was with the three sales managers and a recruiter. A lot of the questions from the second interview were repeated in the third, but the general impression I got was that they wanted to hire me but were trying to ensure that I was committed and could sell just myself. There was a short office tour given on the first interview, but for the most part I didn't get a good sense of the office until I started working. In general, everyone was courteous and to the point in the interview process. I didn't feel led on or disrespected, and the fact that they took the care to do two in-person interviews made me feel as though they took the placement of a person in the job seriously, and really wanted to make sure I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • When you are selling, what do you think is the most important: behavior, technique, or attitude?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate, but they did offer a 2K signing bonus.

Implimentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at iSqFt in August 2011.

Enjoyed the interview. Was a bit nervous but I was very impressed with the level of communication as well as what the company does. The lady who was leaving the potions I was interviewing for decided not to leave so the position was close. It was very nice to have her in the interview to learn from someone in that position.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Reporter II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at iSqFt in January 2011.

Pretty much your basic entry level job interview. What are your strengths that will benefit their company, what are your weaknesses. It is a Panel interview and you will be interviewed with a team lead as well as a manager. It is a non intense but very direct interview. They ask you a serious of questions and take notes on your answers. The interview last's about 20-30 min.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our company, what exactly do we do?   View Answer
    No wage negotiation. You start off at $11.50/Hr. They have a career path that they call iPath where you work all 3 different positions for 6 months each and then after 1 and a half years (18 Months) you get a significant pay increase.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at iSqFt in December 2010.

Not a tough interview. They will make the job out to be much harder and more glorious than it is. If you have solid sales experience and carry yourself well this should be a breeze for you. Dress in a suit and tie.

There wasn't much negotiation. I knew what others made so when they low-balled me I told them know and they instantly came up to what others were being paid.

ISqFt for Manufacturers/National Account Manager, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at iSqFt in March 2010.

phone interview
    two meetings with different management
    one final interview with sr. leadership
    back when I was interviewing, it seemed they tried to throw you off balance, or make you feel uncomfortable on purpose to see your response.

Interview Questions
    • Why iSqFt?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a demonstrated history of sales success? Tell me about your sales history. Do you have experience in this type of environment?   Answer Question
    they make an offer and little is negotiable.