iSystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Finance and Administration Interview

Director of Finance and Administration
Colchester, VT

I applied online - interviewed at iSystems in May 2014.

Interview Details – Screening interview to flush out initial criteria and salary requirements. Asked about background and career progression. Then explained the position, which was nothing like the title indicated. As soon as current salary was disclosed, the interview ended. Never heard a word back from them.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   View Answer

Software Tester Interview

Software Tester
Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at iSystems in February 2012.

Interview Details – After taking a skills test, I had several phone interviews with the company (2 peers, 1 manager, and 1 with company president) and got a really positive vibe. At the end, when asked what I was currently making, it turned out that their budget would not be able to meet that range and no offer was presented.

Interview Question – Differences between black box, white box testing. Different testing methodologies.   Answer Question

Worked for iSystems? Contribute to the Community!