iSystems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.3

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iSystems (Longmeadow, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who seemed very enthusiastic about my resume and thought my skills were a good fit. We had a great conversation over the phone and he seemed jazzed about presenting my resume to the IT Manager. We discussed salary, and my previous position, and I indicated that money is not my driving factor, but a good relationship with management is. After all, it doesn't matter what you make if you're not free to do your job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would mind that the position does not manager other people.   1 Answer

Director of Finance and Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iSystems (Colchester, VT) in May 2014.

Interview

Screening interview to flush out initial criteria and salary requirements. Asked about background and career progression. Then explained the position, which was nothing like the title indicated. As soon as current salary was disclosed, the interview ended. Never heard a word back from them.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iSystems (Burlington, VT) in February 2012.

Interview

After taking a skills test, I had several phone interviews with the company (2 peers, 1 manager, and 1 with company president) and got a really positive vibe. At the end, when asked what I was currently making, it turned out that their budget would not be able to meet that range and no offer was presented.

Interview Questions

• Differences between black box, white box testing. Different testing methodologies.   Answer Question