iTech US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iTech US in March 2011.

Interview Details – Process was straight forward and quick. Had a brief interview with iTech and their client called me the next day. Got the offer the next day. Started after the background check about a week later.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at iTech US in December 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter got in touch and shared the Job details with me.Job was very challanging and I was very much interested.The Recruiter forwarded my latest profile to the company.First had a Phone Interview and was called for 1:1 interview with Delivery Head.I was selected and offered a position in Newyork but I declined as my Family was based out of Dallas

Interview Question – Explain the worst scenario you faced in Project Management area and Ihow did you Managed it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offered a position in Newyork but I declined as my Family was based out of Dallas

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for iTech US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iTech US interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by iTech US employees and interview candidates.