iYogi Interview Questions & Reviews

3.4

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at iYogi in September 2011.

I communicate with HR and my manager and found a learning environment with cooperative wok culture.

Interview Questions
    • regarding planning resolving and organizing related ............   Answer Question

Technical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at iYogi in December 2013.

i went into this company via consultancy.hiring goes on round the week. first is like usual, VnA round and the second comes your technical multiple choice.its quite average for the one with technical background. then is your ops round for the process with operation manager who check your knowledge about the process and your skills and finally if you go through, you have the salary negotiation next.

there was the fixed slab as per experience. no negotiation happened . they are too stubborn about the salary.

Tech Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at iYogi.

They would ask question just to check that how good you are at selling something

nothing

Technical Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at iYogi in September 2011.

HR round face to face introduction and then a technical round be ready to be grilled by technical questions

did not negotiate

Floor Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at iYogi in August 2010.

It can be by direct walk in , in company premise or throgh a placement consultants

Technical Specialist Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at iYogi in June 2011.

2 rounds one HR and other Tech

Technical Sales Executive Interview

3 round of interviews hr round ops and final round wherein they will judge you on your technical knowledge

Technical Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at iYogi.

The number of interviews were 3, of which one of them lasted for two hours in their office and had to spent the whole day in that place because the interviewer was not available. The type of question he asked me were all basic questions related to troubleshooting and it was fairly easy.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly simple and there was no such difficult question   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at iYogi in January 2011.

It was a good offer and I was contacted by various people and had explained the detail description of my present role and how would I add value to the org. It was a good exposure altogether

TL Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at iYogi in October 2009.

Round 1:
    Was taken by a person at the same level and consisted of technical questions. Phase 1 of the round was normal and had questions with subjective answers. Phase 2 was high speed rapid fire and had questions with one word answers.
    Round 2:
    Was with the Ops manager and had a lot of leadership, team management/team building based questions.
    Round 3:
    Was with the AVP Operations and consisted mostly of a personality test based questions and final salary negotiation.
    Round 4:
    Was with the HR, the signoffs were done here.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important factor in team management?   View Answer
    • What is the speed of an international underwater sea cable (an IP backbone)
      ?
        View Answer
    Good

Worked for iYogi? Contribute to the Community!