ibi builders

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Acct Executive Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ibi builders in March 2008.

Interview Details – Exhausing!!! I live in SF and they wanted me to drive into the SJ office every day of the week to meet & interview with someone new. Why is this? They say it will be a virtual office but I believe they want to see if you are up to the drive 5 days a week into the SJ office.

Then they give you an IT and personality test. Come on, an IT test for an experienced sales exec?

The VP I met with was not impressive. He had been there 20 years. He said he wanted one skill set, and when I demonstrated and showed him I had that skill, he changed his mind and wanted something else.

This company wastes your time!!! They've had this same SJ position for an Acct. Exec. on the job boards for 1.5 years now. Why in this great time of job demand and little to no supply can't IBI find a qualified Acct. Executive?

Interview Question – VP wants someone to call at the 'C' level   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ibi builders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ibi builders Acct Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ibi builders employees and interview candidates.