ifusionIT Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ifusionIT

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ifusionIT in November 2013.

Interview

Probably one of the coolest interviews I have been too. I filled out the initial paperwork in the lobby. They bring me into the back room, there is a game console and a TV there. The staff member says "Do you like games?" I say yes "go ahead and play" he says. I play for a while and he starts chatting it up with me. "So where are you from?" etc. I realize this is the actual interview when he says, "This is a pretty good gig to get your foot in the door... So, do you want the job?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He said there was no negotiations.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ifusionIT in March 2011.

Interview

Very nice interview with behavioral questions and questions related to previous job. They keep in touch withg candidate.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ifusionIT in April 2009.

Interview

i was reffered by a friend and they were nice enough to interview me in such an economy. i like the small size of the company. they are very passionate about what they do. interview was vesy technical. SQL, C# skill were tested.