ifusionIT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Game Tester Interview

Game Tester

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ifusionIT in November 2013.

Interview Details – Probably one of the coolest interviews I have been too. I filled out the initial paperwork in the lobby. They bring me into the back room, there is a game console and a TV there. The staff member says "Do you like games?" I say yes "go ahead and play" he says. I play for a while and he starts chatting it up with me. "So where are you from?" etc. I realize this is the actual interview when he says, "This is a pretty good gig to get your foot in the door... So, do you want the job?"

Interview Question – Being able to talk about things while playing games.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He said there was no negotiations.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ifusionIT in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very nice interview with behavioral questions and questions related to previous job. They keep in touch withg candidate.

Interview Question – Basic questions like: tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ifusionIT in April 2009.

Interview Details – i was reffered by a friend and they were nice enough to interview me in such an economy.
i like the small size of the company. they are very passionate about what they do. interview was vesy technical. SQL, C# skill were tested.

Interview Question – write and SQL query   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ifusionIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ifusionIT interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ifusionIT employees and interview candidates.