ikaSystems

Updated Mar 17, 2014

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ikaSystems in July 2011.

Interview Details – I got the offer but later came to know that position got filled internally

Interview Question – Question were mostly related to ASP.net and wcf   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Southborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ikaSystems.

Interview Details – One interview. Very to the point and no wasting anyones time. Met with a co-worker, senior BA and the VP of Production Support. All very nice people, very honest about the job and expectations. Everything they said ended up being true and no surprises.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ikaSystems.

Interview Details – screening interview, Telephonic and skype

Interview Question – how would you handle a client for which a product was developed and something was missed during implementation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ikaSystems in March 2011.

Interview Details – What a lousy experience it was. What kind of recruiter starts of with a question like this - So whats going on with your current company, are they having layoffs? Layoffs is not the first reason why people are looking for a change.

Two times, phone interview is scheduled, and they forgot to call me. Excuse given was, oh sorry the interviewer and the recruiter both forgot to put on their calendars. Wow.. how much they value the time of their potential future employees.

Interview Question – Are you having layoffs?   Answer Question

Database Engineer Interview

Interviewed at ikaSystems

Interview Details – I had a phone screening,face to face was taken by 3 people, was given offer in the same week

Negotiation Details – I could have asked for more money, the hr gave me more than I had asked for based on my qualifications.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

Interviewed at ikaSystems

Interview Details – Process was not very professional it was basically a popularity contest. If the interviewer liked you, you got to the next step.

Interview Question – If the interviewer did not like you, the questions were very technical.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ikaSystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ikaSystems interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by ikaSystems employees and interview candidates.