immixGroup Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at immixGroup

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at immixGroup.

I came in for 6 one one interviews.Every interview conducted went extremely well. Everyone was so nice-the interviews were more like conversations-very laid back. However, on one ocassion when I came in to interview-i parked my car where everyone else parks in the garage- when i came back out to grab something from my car someone had slide swiped my mirror and front bumper off my car-and I was left with deep scratches on the passenger side -on top of that drama I was still able to interview without no signs of stress or worry-in which i thought that would of been a great aspect to the company.
    after all 6 interviews, I was told that I would hear back within a week or so. After 3 weeks going on 4- I called immixgroup to just hear that they already filled the position. I wasn't upset at the fact that I didnt get the job, more so that I came in so many times, car wrecked, long over due wait-just to hear that we moved on with another candidate. I felt that the process wasnt fair- but I wish the company the best of luck-as I know they have a bright future ahead of them.

LDR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at immixGroup in May 2013.

The interview process was very quick and easy. I had a phone screen with the sales manager and was asked to come in for an in person interview. After the in person interview I received a call the next day with an offer

non negotiable

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at immixGroup in April 2011.

The process took over a month and I interviewed with 25 people

Interview Questions
    • I cannot remember any difficult questions. Most interviewers were not experienced in the skill. I did most of the interviewing.   Answer Question
    short - they only pay what you are currently earning - W2's required

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at immixGroup in February 2012.

I applied online and received a call from HR the next day. They asked me a few quick questions and asked if I could come in for an onsite interview. I ended up having to go into the office on two different days- meeting with HR first, and managers/senior level the second time. Everyone that I met were great and easy to talk to. The interview process was focused on my background, resume, and if I would be a good fit for the position/company. I would recommend the company based on my experience, especially if you are interested in computer tech.

Interview Questions

Took offer with first choice company.

Channel Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at immixGroup in January 2011.

The hiring process was very good. Positive people.

Interview Questions

Worked for immixGroup? Contribute to the Community!