Implementation Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

542 Interview Questions: 4150 of 542 Sort by

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NextGen:

“I was asked about my work experience and where I thought I fit in with the implementation team. What would I bring to the table that may be absent from the current team.”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SaleCycle:

“The most unusual question asked was what I expected to be doing in five years or longer term. The other questions pertained specifically to the job duties and what experience I had with…”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Team Detroit:

“None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. The interview itself was pretty relaxed.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Adobe:

“They did ask about my family situation which was odd, never had that asked before. - Unexpected.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Allscripts:

“Since this was my first Skype interview, I was quite worried about how it might work out but it ended up being alright. There weren't really any "difficult" Qs, but I was expecting Qs related to my…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Verivo:

“Challenges in Mobility Industry”

“The exams”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cardinal Health:

“used the STAR process for all questions”

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epic Systems Corporation:

“There is a book called Entertaining Mathematical Puzzles that will give you an idea of the types of questions on the exam that tests your creativity and ability to think outside the box.”

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epic Systems Corporation:

“The most unexpected thing was doing a group interview session where you have to each answer how you would handle a certain scenario.”