inVentiv Health Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at inVentiv Health in June 2014.

Interview

found position online, submitted resume, personality assessment, telephone interview, face-to-face panel interview, offer. Contact from resume submission within 3 business days. First phone interview was informal to review simple questions and assess personality.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sale? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for inVentiv Health

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at inVentiv Health in May 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone interview set up. 25 minute call, standard resume review, STAR behavioral format. Next step for me was a phone call from HR advising I was a finalist for a new territory and 2nd interview would be in person in Atlanta. Company paid to fly me up. Interview was with Regional MGR and NSD, both 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty standard. None too difficult.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick and painless flew to a hotel in Newark after a 15 minute phone screen interviewed with hiring manager and had an offer and decision same day my process was different the company was trying to hire 400+ people at once

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at inVentiv Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interview was up to the hiring manager. Not a formula, just off the cuff. Easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted offered amount, but manager increased base at offer letter.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Very quick, attended Job Fair and Was then asked for an interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Phone, in person with a district manager and the 2 final candidates will be forwarded to the regional manager or national business director.

Interview Questions

• Multitude of sales technique questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Usual

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Face to Face Interview with two Managers

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at inVentiv Health (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Be positive, open for travel

Interview Questions

• What characteristics and challenges will affect your most   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at inVentiv Health (Orlando, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

i had a phone interview and the recruiter decided to move me forward. I am having another interview in Chicago next week. The position is in Central Florida , but says 100% travel in the SE .Alabama down, Traveling doesn't bother me Im excited, but why would they pay expenses if they could find someone closer in the territory. Do you really travel 100% of the time?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What is the "right" answer when asked. I saw the average salary is $49-56k

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at inVentiv Health (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter that was very detailed probably taking an hour or more. Many questions from experience to personality questions. After meeting minimum qualifications that the contract required by the other Pharmaceutical company, then face to face interview was set up. The face to face was set up within 2 hours driving from my home. The interviewing manager is a really great man with a lot of pharmaceutical sales experience. Again, detailed questions on experience and personality, along with sales simulation.

Interview Questions

• Sales simulation for product planned to be sold?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, salary is set. I believe the salary is fair and competitive with other contract companies.