inVentiv Health

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at inVentiv Health in November 2013.

Very professional; the HR people met with me on time and are nice.

Interview Questions
    • Explain you familiarity with HIPPA and FDA guidelines.   Answer Question

Call Center Program Supervisor IPAS Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at inVentiv Health in August 2013.

The process began in early Aug. 2013 and it continued until late Sept. 2013, I had to go through 4 different interviews and 1 phone call interview with the VP. Thought I hit the nail on all 4 interviews, until my interview with the VP went downhill by one question that took me off guard, they then decided they are not going to pursue any further bringing me in for the supervisor role. This position was not a rocket science position and with my credentials and years of experience, an offer should had came through however this company does not hire people with experience, degrees and knowledge but people who can be a yes man. At the end it turned out to be for the best.

Interview Questions
    • From 1-10 how do you rate yourself on tough love?   View Answer

Vaccine Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at inVentiv Health in July 2013.

phone screen with recruiter then off to face to face with DM in somerset NJ

Interview Questions
    • all STAR based questions - situation task response and outcome   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at inVentiv Health in January 2012.

It was very quick, the questions were very basic, not like many companies that use the situation, action, response. It is a very quick turn-around. Applied on Thursday, got a call on Friday, interview on Monday and accepted the offer that evening, started the next day. The people seem to be very nice but don't be fooled. Keep your guard up. The grass is not always greener on the other side and it is basically brown in the call center here. Very little growth opportunity and management already has their favorites in place.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about yourself and why are you looking for employment?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate but their starting salary is much lower than the industry. If you need a job definitely take it but don't become complacent and don't give up looking, there is definitely something better out there.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at inVentiv Health in July 2011.

inVentiv's excellent in-house recruiting team contacted me directly and placed me in contact with my initial phone interview, which went very well. After that, there were two rounds of interviews spread over two months, wherein I was brought on site and walked from office to office interviewing with members of the inVentiv staff from every department and level, including the executive admin. After a dozen interviews an offer was not extended due to the input of not my would be management or peers, but that of the admin. A month later the admin had departed, and there was at that time a consensus that I would be a good fit for the position and an offer was extended

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a disagreement with a prior manager you had, and how it was resolved."   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was painless and professional

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at inVentiv Health in July 2010.

Must bring in a brag book/portfolio of acheivements. Then you will present the brag book to the interviewer. It is best to hold it and present as if it was a detail aid. Then you will be asked a couple of standard easy to b.s questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you have made a mistake in the work place, and how you went about fixing your mistake.   Answer Question
    • Tell me an example of a time when you used teamwork in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little bit about the products you would be selling with us. (They will send you and email with the products you sell, study them it will make you look like a stud.   Answer Question
    No wiggle room. These are contract positions so there is set amounts of money.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at inVentiv Health in June 2010.

Fairly quick but you have to do presentations. It's funny because when you actually perform your job duties you wonder what was the point of the presentation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure brand performance within specialty pharmacy under the medical benefit   Answer Question
    Somewhat negotiable only received a few dollars and an extra week of vacation