Industrial Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,710 Interview Questions: 3140 of 4,710

Sort by

Aug 30, 2014

Interview Question for Bar Team Leader at Nespresso:

“there was none”

Interview Question for Corporate Position at International Paper:

“It was behavioral based so there was nothing difficult.”

Interview Question for Engineering at Mitsubishi Power Systems:

“How old are you?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Quality Manager at Advanced Drainage Systems:

“Not really a lot of questions. Was told a little about the job and that I would be training for several weeks (Which was a Real Joke) before I would be turned loose to do the job on my own.”

Interview Question for Web Designer at Lutheran Social Services of Illinois:

“No difficult questions”

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Lead Hardware Design Engineer at Baker Hughes:

“What is the main pin you care about on a FPGA?
Show a design that you created from scratch with all ties and explain what the circuit does.
What is the most complex digital board you have created…”

Interview Question for Field Service Engineer at SEW-Eurodrive USA:

“None really. They didn't have any questions other than what I knew about their company.”

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Inside Sales/Technical Sales and Service Coordinator at Clark-Reliance:

“The Director of Marketing always asks the same question at the end of his interview: "If you could have a fireside chat with one person, dead or alive, who would it be".”

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Asco (New Jersey):

“All the questions were straightforward. If you were in engineering, you better understand Ohm's Law and some basic circuits and electrical engineering. They will ask you about that.”

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Manager at Amcor Rigid Plastics:

“The HR questions were so irrelevant, "if someone came into work with a drug problem, how would you handle it?" It was apparent this facility is more interested in disciplinarians and babysitters than…”