Industrial Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,715 Interview Questions: 3140 of 4,715

Sort by

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Process Engineer at Scientific Molding:

“How do you deal with a coworker when confronted?”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Wireline Operator I at Baker Hughes:

“Most unexpected was when they told me I was overqualified. If you really want a position, you need to be able and prepared to counter all potential rebuttals or misgivings they may have about you…”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Teacher at St. Aloysius Orphanage:

“What do you have to offer our company? What do you feel your best assets are for an organization like this.”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Account Representative (Temporary) at Pactiv:

“If you past employer was going to say something negative about your work, what would it be?”

Interview Question for Engineering Development Program at Greenlee Textron:

“Describe your ideal job”

Interview Question for Field Representative at Eaton:

“Name a time you failed, how did you handle it and what did you learn from it?
Name a time you disagreed with a supervisor, how did you handle it and what did you learn from it?
Name a time you had…”

Interview Question for Purchasing Assistant at Rdf Corp:

“I asked the manager what the last step in the process was, and he handed me a piece of paper with two questions on each side: the first one was a scenario where I had to choose to give a ride to…”

Sep 2, 2014

Interview Question for Case Planner at New york Foundling:

“Difficult questions are scenario based, asking what would you do with a foster child who is in crisis.”

Sep 1, 2014

Interview Question for Mid-senior Manager at Congoleum:

“Standard behavior interview questions. No surprises.”

Sep 1, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance at Exotic Metals Forming Company:

“They will test you in how you handle fellow workers who don't follow company policies or waste working hours in using texting, cell phones, browsing the web. Keep in mind the central point, you exist…”