Information Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

10 Interview Questions: 110 of 10

Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Services Information Developer at Hewlett-Packard:

“SQL, OOP, and general programming. I would not say that there are difficult or unexpected questions.”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Information Developer at Network Equipment Technologies:

“It's so long ago I don't remember any specific questions that came up, but my memory is that there wasn't anything that I felt unprepared to handle. This was before the era of behavioral-type…”

Dec 12, 2013

Interview Question for Information Developer at IBM:

“Don't recall any difficult questions”

Oct 10, 2013

Interview Question for Svc Information Developer III at Hewlett-Packard:

“Moderate questions and answers”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Information Developer at Edward Jones:

“Tell me how you would set up a web application that used two different languages to do different processes. Specifically, how would you connect an application where parts were written in Java and…”

Jun 12, 2013

Interview Question for Information Technology & Business Development Specialist at Old Colony Hospice and Palliative Care:

“They want you to know a lot about the company and industry during the interview so you need to do your homework.”

Dec 27, 2012

Interview Question for Svc Information Developer III at Hewlett-Packard:

“Why did you select this project in your masters?”

Dec 7, 2012

Interview Question for Information Systems Development Program at BASF Corporation:

“Describe a project management experience”

Mar 23, 2009

Interview Question for Global Information Systems Leadership Development Program Internship at Whirlpool:

“Tell about a time where you were told to do something unethical, wrong, or you didn't agree with. What did you do about it?”