Information Technology Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

46,342 Interview Questions: 1120 of 46,342 Sort by

Interview Question for Data Training Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“Fast forward one year: if you were quitting Bloomberg, why would you be quitting? Provide three reasons.”

Interview Question for Data Training Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“What are your weaknesses and what personal skills do you need to work on?”

Interview Question for Data Training Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“What led to the 2008 financial crisis?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Business Intelligence Analyst Intern at Wayfair:

“a small quantitative case. The interviewer jumped right into a case, which is not hard but can be intimidating if you have never practice this type of questions before”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Undergraduate Quality Assurance Internship at McKesson:

“What is your definition of a great leader? What vegetable would you be and why?”

Interview Question for Staff Writer at Benzinga:

“When I asked for the payment they thought his was a very "unexpected" question. They asked me what it was for. When I reminded them of our agreement, they said, they never agreed to that. That…”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics Information Technology:

“Can't remember; typical customer service scenarios.”

Interview Question for Java Front End at Persistent Systems (New York):

“what is an hibernate framework?”

Interview Question for Apple At Home Advisor at Apple:

“If a customer got off a plane how would they access wifi to send an email to a coworker”

Interview Question for Rather Not Say Too Much at Druva:

“They ask a lot of irrelevant questions and do not know how to run a company. I walked out of the interview.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 46,342 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.