Information Technology Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

49,615 Interview Questions: 2130 of 49,615 Sort by

Interview Question for Human Resources at Sprint:

“Why are you interested in Sprint?”

Interview Question for Human Resources at Sprint:

“Tell me about yourself.”

Interview Question for Accounts Receivables at Trustpilot:

“Oddly enough, "to talk personally about myself, hobbies and my family." Most employers don't ask that question, at all!”

Interview Question for Consultant at Midtown Consulting Group:

“Most questions were quite informal about my general work experience and education. I got a few questions asking about my strengths, weaknesses, and technical skills.”

Interview Question for Customer Care Representative at CustomInk:

“Please explain how you have applied the "Golden Rule" to a previous job experience.”

Interview Question for Analyst at IMS Health:

“1 case study I was asked to evaluate was on an oral cancer drug where I was to evaluate the market place, competition, projected sales, projected market size, etc. Then I was to present all of my…”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“There wasn't any difficult questions.”

Interview Question for Client Services Representative at Eventbrite:

“They ask a lot of questions that require you to at least attempt to familiarize yourself with the company, and their platform. There's also a great deal of critical thinking required for the…”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at 1&1 Internet:

“None - There isn't really anything that difficult for 1st Level Agents.”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Help Desk Tech at General Dynamics Information Technology:

“How much have you delt with inventories before.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 49,615 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.