Information Technology Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,968 Interview Questions: 3140 of 2,968 Sort by

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for ITS Technical Services Manager at Public Consulting Group:

“There was no follow-up or interview given.”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for IT Business Analyst at Tacit Knowledge:

“If an interviewer has a preconceived perception to answer an answer based on third-party information already provided wrt interviewee and makes this point plain, and he lends that source undue…”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for IT at Big Lots:

“Basically for me was telling them about myself, for I do not know what is right or wrong.”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for IT Tech Support at Vertafore:

“Prepare youself for questions. I did not run into any challenges, because i studied the company, and prepared to answer those questions”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for They Say ITS Not A Sales Position But IT IS at Lloyd Agencies:

“They do not ask you much, just about your past experiences.”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for IT Department at PVH Corp.:

“Lots of hard questions but PVH is looking for people to be honest and work hard so I really do understand why they do what they do.”

Interview Question for IT Senior Manager at Big Heart Pet Brands:

“I had standard questions. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? None of the interviewers still work there.”

Interview Question for Corporate IT at Panera Bread:

“No hard questions”

Interview Question for IT Manager at USG:

“I was asked if this job was enough responsibility for me based on my past experience. My resume indicates positions that were higher in responsibility, and there was a general concern that I was not…”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for IT at Kinder Morgan:

“There are no unexpected questions.”