innoPath

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at innoPath in May 2011.

Spoke with recruiter first via telephone. This was followed up with SME telephone interview. Thereafter I was brought in on two seperate ocassions for a combination of 1:1 interviews & group interview sessions. The most challenging interviews were with the hiring VP and the CEO. The CEO (to date) interviews all perspective candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Designing a new interface real time from a concept conversation.   View Answer
  • What would you do differently with this UI if you had more time to work on it.   View Answer
I was very honest up front with the first recruiter telephone call. After finalize the interviews HR revisited the question and I answered with consistency relative to the first amount I gave them. I had to be flexible and they were honest with that up front.

Advice - be honest and don't beat around the bush.